Reviews for Catch Me
umbrella0326 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Doubts, doubts, doubts. Ugh - doubts suck, and you really do a good job with Kurt's level of choices of what to do (and how open he'll be) with David. And through it all, the result? "Screw it." Love it, love it, love it.

You do a good job of suggesting passion CAN be trusted - with the right partner.

Well done. This was an enjoyable read.
Bellatokio chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh Gosh!

Ryan pleeeeeease bring dave baaaaaaaaaaack!

Loved this Bibi!
animefreak03 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
YAY! So I'm reading this again because this really deserves all the praise. If I could choose any scene from a fic that could actually happen on the show regarding a future for Kurtofsky, this would be so high on the list.

First of all, I love the disjointedness of the sentences in this. I'm sure it was intentional because I know your writing, but this seems so fitting for this fic because we are reading directly into the inner workings of Kurt's mind and his turmoil as to whether he made a mistake. Like this part, for example. It just works so well: "It's not like it was a one-night stand, or a random hook-up. Those he has no problem with, has enjoyed them in the past for what they can be, without remorse. Breezily. It's the long-term stuff he finds more complicated, prone to hurt him. Still, he has learned to deal with it too, in time." And I love that I read this whole story with Kurt's voice in my head. It sounds just like him.

Even after the third time I get a little thrill when Kurt is just watching Dave and saying his name (because I'll never get enough of him calling him by his full name).

I also love nothing more than Kurt being the one to start up conversation. As much as I love the idea of a confident, self-assured Dave, I just think that when it comes to Kurt, he would still have a tentativeness about him and Kurt making the first move just makes me happy, as I think that would just give Dave even MORE assurance that Kurt would want some sort of a relationship with him.

I just. dsl;fja;jdkals;fdka; I'm all for one night stands turning into something more and just the descriptions of Kurt realizing that he was falling for Dave. And then Dave grabbing the pillow tight (I'd like to imagine he thinks it's actually Kurt :p). And just jasd;lajdkfj;akjfdl;a I knew by the time I got to the end of leaving this review I would be an incoherent mess, once again. Dave kissing his neck and just that last line and that double entendre ... You're killing me girlie! In the best ways! ;_;
GayforKurt chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is how a short story is written. You did a fantastic job, giving us a sense of their past and potential for their future in so few words. Gosh, you could head up a course in short story-writing, seriously. Loved this!
louisestrange chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This little ficlet really managed to tug at my heartstrings. You expressed so much in so few words - I loved Kurt's overthinking, second-guessing, worrying about what just happened, what *should* happen next and all the little hints it gave us about who he's become. I was ready to angst right alongside him, ready to have my heart broken as he slipped away while Dave slept and then came his answer to Dave's question - that double meaning - and it made me smile and filled me with lovely, fluttery hope! Beautifully done.
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ooooh! Lovely!
Ana chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loved it! so sweet and hopeful! good job!
AnnaLK chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was such a lovely story. I can totally see this happen in the future. And it will happen, because ten years from now they will take their baby-boy to his first football game and they will be so happy. :)
WickedWhiskeyDeactivated chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
!New Story!New Story! That's all that was ringing in my head as I was reading this tremendous fic...I need to re-read now that I silenced my inner fangirl, lol. As always awesome:-)
Totoro-Pirate chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Sighhhhh. Perfect. But I want more? *cries*
OurEchoes chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was really sweet and just the right amount of push and pull on Kurt's behalf. I loved the ending and especially the part where Kurt just says screw it. A perfectly good story to go to the song as well. Loved it.
Metamorphosis2011 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh wow, loved it. Seriously, this left me all fluttery inside. The way you described how things should be difficult between them but they just aren't is just perfect. And that last line! This is going to be my new head canon on how they got together and then have their happily ever after in 9 years time :)
RugBern chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is all lovely and warm and fuzzy, but it speaks of more than just mere fluff. So little is specified, but the certainty that these two characters have grown and matured is apparent. A perfect one-shot gem. I am grinning. Thank you.