Reviews for Candles
hi chapter 86 . 7/13
happy birthday to me!
Kelsey441 chapter 90 . 7/5
Oh, little Teddy. So heartbreaking. And I love that you're showing Draco with friends and trying to move on. I feel like that's better than how JKR has portrayed him.
Kelsey441 chapter 89 . 7/5
Oh wow. Frank and Alice. That was so painful. Aching. It's interesting to think about who Neville might have been if his parents had raised him. How would he have been different?
Kelsey441 chapter 85 . 7/4
I really wonder whether Charlie wanted to find a partner or whether he was happy being single.
Kelsey441 chapter 81 . 7/4
Love Dean. I spent a lot of Deathly Hallows terrified for Dean. But I'm now rather baffled that his family didn't just move to America for a while. Same for the others who grew up Muggle.
Kelsey441 chapter 80 . 7/4
I love the idea of Oliver and Alicia. Heck, I love Oliver period.
Kelsey441 chapter 73 . 7/4
Ha! Loved those last lines of Flitwick's.
Kelsey441 chapter 70 . 7/4
Oh, this chapter is EVERYTHING. I had a bit of a swelling in my heart when Hermione explained who her best friends were.
Kelsey441 chapter 69 . 7/4
Oh, I adore Sirius's reaction to her birthday. I remember, as a kid, thinking it was strange when I saw my teachers out and about around townrealizing they were real people. Seems similar to Sirius's reaction here.
Kelsey441 chapter 61 . 7/3
I've always wondered about whether naming someone after a lost loved one turns out to be a painful reminder.
Kelsey441 chapter 58 . 7/3
I just don't think I can accept Dean with anyone but Lavender now. You don't, by any chance, know of any fics devoted to that, do you? I've looked for good Dean fics, but most are Dean/Seamus and that isn't believable to me.
Kelsey441 chapter 57 . 7/3
Love it. I really need to find good Percy fic. I want people to make me like him.
Kelsey441 chapter 53 . 7/3
Oh. Did you mean that Harry's parents would take care of Fred in the afterlife? If so, that's just...I don't have words. 3
Kelsey441 chapter 50 . 7/3
Everyone in our family was a lot older than us when they were our age. I'm not certain I got that quote quite right because the app no longer lets me look at the story whole reviewing, which is beyond frustrating. But thatTHAT, I'm sure, is what all of the older generation would have wanted for their kids. That statement was so unbelievably profound.
Kelsey441 chapter 45 . 7/3
Oh, that is amazingly adorable.
1,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »