Reviews for Reversed
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Love it especially how Ian already likes Wanda. Are you going to update?
belladu57 chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Very good
Katie chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Overall this is a really good story and I love the idea of it!
There are a few small things you need to watch though: Because some parts are copied from the book there are mistakes. For example when Iri/Jared meets the others in the desert Kyle is first described as blond haired to look like Wanda but then you've copied the bit from the book where Ian speaks and looks just like 'the dark haired Kyle' I'm guessing it was meant to be Wanda speaking and this part wasn't meant to be in as Ian is the soul and not a human. There are some other bits like this as well and even though it's clear what you mean they can be quite distracting.
Do you have a beta reader? If not i would suggest it because they can really help pick up small errors like this.
Please don't be offended by my comments as I do really love your story. Sorry for the huge reveiw but I hope you find it helpful.
Please update soon!
sabi43 chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
your character for iri is to girly. Your story sounds to much like in the Book and i mean like how you show the reaction of the soul. It is too similar to how wanda would react and not ian/jerred.
Iamthe42 chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
I really like the idea for this story, and so far you have mostly delivered what I hoped when I read the summery, but there is one thing that you have to think about: when you change something from the original book, you have to take that change into concideration when you write anything afterwards. For example, they hide from the souls for four years, and then all of a sudden he finds out where Melanie is and goes to her. There are several things in that chapter that just doesn't make any sense if they've been on the run for four years (I mean do you really think that Jared wouldn't tell Ian before then?) because you have copied them from the book.(Ian thought that the food tasted better than the cookies he ate in the old Stryder house, but he was never there!)Also, they come to the caves and Jamie has not aged at all. He should be as old as Melanie is in the book, but he is still fourteen. You should also look over what you've written to change the 'she's to 'he's when you are talking about Jared and so on. Just stuff like that. Anyway, I don't mean to be a complainer, but this story has so much potencial if you would just think a bit about the consequences of the alterations you've made!
Looking forward to the next update(:
dhampirlabrat chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait for more.
LittleStrawberryLove chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
great chapters, as always! even though ch17 was a sort of filler chapter I really liked it... well it was Wanda's POV, of course I did. I looove that girl! She doesn't even know why, yet she stands up for "Iri" against her brother, best friend and everyone else. She's so good.
and aaaack he felt a fluttering in his stomach when Wanda came into the storage room. aah I'm shipping them so hard, love it!
& it was so cute when the kids reunited with Ginny and him. & how they tried to lie to Wanda about Jared haha, that was so funny (&cute).
Looking forward to the Iri/Jared/Mel/Wanda talk now. Nice plot twist btw when he punched the wall. Hope he didn't break his hand or anything... what a temper, whew... I like it. And how he doesn't want them near him when he's upset to protect them is adorable! I can just imagine Mel and Wanda rolling their eyes at that or laughing at him.
Really looking forward to the next chapter! till then :*

PS: so Wanda's real name is Wanderer after all and it's not a human name? Now I'm really confused! Can't wait to hear the whole story.
OceanAmber chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
Still an interesting story but do you think you could look back over what you've written before you post it? Its nothing big really mostly little typos with he and she but it can be slightly confusing sometimes. Anyway can't wait to read the next chapter!
Violet Eternity chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Surprised and so happy you updated! Can't wait for the next one!
Violet Eternity chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Even if it's only a filler chapter, so so so happy you updated! And can't wait for the next chapter!
russetfurbr chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Please, tell me they didn't take Ginny to Doc, it would be just cruel. Where are the kids and why none of them told the cave's inhabitants that Jared is still with Irisdescent? The kids word would certainly have to be taken in consideration.
dhampirlabrat chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
Awesome chapter, please update soon. I wonder i wonder if Melanie's gonna act like jared in the book. Great story so far
ejames237 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Plz post more plz.
dhampirlabrat chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
i so love Jared's comments about the seeker. they're so hilarious. i wonder what happens next. and the part when jared's ego gets the best of him when the aliens still think he's attractive.
dhampirlabrat chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
i found it funny when jared was telling Irridescents that the seeker was trying to flirt with him. love this chapter. i still wonder how melanie will react seeing Irridescents in jared's body