Reviews for Ready To Love Again
Why write a story where literally all men other thsn Dom are creepy or wanna-be rapists?! It's not like Dom is the only decent guy in the world.
Ok. $50 million is a ridiculous sum of money for Dom and lwtty to inherit! There is no way their father would have that kind of money and yet have them grow up in a blue collar family and autoshop. I'm not sure why you chose such a crazy amount!
Shiva chapter 46 . 2/24/2013
Oh no, you can't stop this NOW!?
They are so sweet together *-* but okay, I will accept it :D

I will reading your new story ;)
Shiva chapter 45 . 2/23/2013
No, you can't end with this story. :( love every chapter!
Simone Frank chapter 46 . 2/24/2013
sequal please id love to see letty pregnant, so cute
edsarisuly chapter 46 . 2/23/2013
Was unable to leave a message for this story, but today I want to say that I read and loved all, write a new story soon, you're a wonderful writer ;D
huidinigirl chapter 46 . 2/23/2013
Great ending. Really enjoyed reading :-)
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 46 . 2/23/2013
Loved this from start to finish. Great job.
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 46 . 2/23/2013
You should do a sequel! :) loved this story...looking forward to the new one!
Firefly-class chapter 46 . 2/23/2013
I can't believe it's over...thank god for the sequel...
layali86 chapter 46 . 2/23/2013
Love it! The ending was perfect and I love that they are going to start a family. Can't wait for the sequel. Thanks for sharing!
mac-reye chapter 46 . 2/23/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the new story
Firefly-class chapter 45 . 2/23/2013
They did it, yay! Good update!
layali86 chapter 45 . 2/23/2013
Love it! So happy that they finally got married. Maybe a Dotty baby soon.. Twins! I hope! Thanks for sharing!
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 45 . 2/23/2013
AWW 3 just one thing...if you make a new story after this PLEASE don't do that mexico running away letty dies thing...maybe could you do it where they meet Brian and it turns out good! like he lives with them...like skip where ppl die, I like it that way :) just a thought anyway great story!