Reviews for Team Starkid at Hogwarts 2
tery28 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
You're stories are great. Please update
Fandomgirlinarealworld chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THESE TWO STORIES THEY ARE PERFECTION PLEASE UPSATE
Fishelle chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
AHHHHH THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT I LOVED IT AND I LOVE YOU AND AHBIFGSFJDKNbih
And I would really like to see a Jessa background, since that's kinda mysterious and stuff... :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
do joime! :D but put some breredith in as well! :D
The Author in the TARDIS chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I kinda prefer the shorter chapters, because since I have slightly bad eyesight, the long paragraphs looks like a blur.
PenMagic chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
This was awesome! I love how you did this and the raw emotion in this chapter was gut-wrenching.
Ehkdyoskavolhsoo chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
1. Shorter chapters probably, since I usually run out of time if I'm trying to read longer ones,but that's just me
2. I dunno
3. You should do Jessa's backstory, it'd be really cool to see how they met and stuff since we already know how he others did
4. NOOOOOO!
5. I love it! (And this chapter totally didnt make me cry...) You are a really good writer
Laua chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
This is such an amazing story. You should do some more Laurwalk and Joime :) I love those two shippings and please DON'T PACK IT IN KEEP WRITING! 3333 I love this story. Personally I prefer shorter chapters but either way. Thank you for writing an AH-MAZING story :)
Black-Rose Marley chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Love this story, and this chapter. I feel a bit better knowing Meredith wasn't actually crazy, that it was Nick's doing, though.
Answering your questions:
1. I like the longer chapters, and I'll definitely wait longer for them.
2. I can't give any ideas at the moment, sorry, but you can message me if you want to run an idea by me :)
3. I'd love to see Joime's story next, since we never got it in the actual story (even though it was obvious they would end up together) and definitely Jessa (and I love how you added her in there, I really do ship them).
4. NoNoNoNoNo! Never! this story is amazing, and you can't stop now.
5. I think I covered that at the top, but i'd like to just say i'm really loving this fic and I really loved the first one too, and I really hope you don't decide to stop it any time soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Please do backstory of Laurwalk. :)
Fishelle chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
you're killing me
starkid5ever32 chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
excuse me whilst i go cry my effing eyes out... Takeawalk WUT ARE JOU DOING TO MEEE
PenMagic chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Feels right out the window...gosh what an emotional but great chapter! I love how you did this and the feels are just...wow...I love how you go back to different times and from the different POV and I look forward to seeing what happens next!
RavenclawStarkid13 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I really liked this chapter...great writing. :)
Ehkdyoskavolhsoo chapter 6 . 5/25/2013