Reviews for Lucky Cat
Sarah v chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I miss the kitty!
twillandbonnie chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Oh my gosh! I love it! Alice had more than the
right to do that! Stupid Maria!
Jalice Whitlock Hale chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
That was awesome! I read this just now in front of my dad and brother and had to resist the urge to yell "Yes! You go Alice!"

Very good chapter. Update soon!
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Yeah, go Alice! Fight that stupid Maria!
Alison Ocean chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
This is better than a tv series. 0.0 OMGGGGGGGG!
deltagirl74 chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
I just knew Maria was the one who killed Edward. Since Maria is not dead, she's really gonna want to hurt Alice now. I hope Jasper can protect Alice or that Chives step in.

For Alice to attack Maria after being bred to be a slave and having been beaten so much in her life is a huge sign of Alice's growth. Alice must be around mid to late teens now right? I wish you would do Jasper POV, I would love to know what was going through his head when he asked Alice to take a bath with him. What does Jasper think of all of the changes in his nekko?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Every chapter I read makes me so emotional. This I a great story.
Alicat chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
YOU KILLED HIM! WHYYYY?! how?! No! Bring him back! Bring him back. Have Jasper adopt him or something!

Gosh this story is good!
Hazel valdez chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I'm in love with this story, it is one in four books that have ever made me cry.
You should be proud.
Sarah v chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I can't believe Edward is dead! Poor Alice! And I really hope jasper kicks Maria to the curve after she almost hit Alice.
kity moon priestess chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Nooooo! Edward's dead :(
twillandbonnie chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Aww I almost cried when I read this. Edward died! Oh my gosh! Aww
Peace,love, and Edward
Yours Sparkly,
twiheart2thebone
Sarah v chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Oh my god, when jasper told Alice that he hopes she never changes I wanted to die! Yes, yes, yes! Slowly but surely he is starting to see the female human in her. Love it, and yes Alice educate yourself so you can get your jasper.
Evenfishcry chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Thank you thank you thank you I have been waiting forever. Great chapter by the way.
Sarah v chapter 1 . 2/28/2013