Reviews for Lucky Cat
deltagirl74 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
I'm really wanting to knock Jasper around right now. I get that he maybe a more than a little dependent on Maria and loves her blindly BUT he's totally forgetting about Alice. If Chives knows what's going on, why doesn't he at least check on Alice?
Alison Ocean chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Gah! She's gonna be human! I'm so excited - keep writing!
Sarah v chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Oh no! That tramp Maria is coming! Jasper has feelings for Alice I just know it!
kity moon priestess chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Awwww poor Alice T_T Please keep it up!
twillandbonnie chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Loved it oh so much! Please R&R my story, Who am I?
Peace, love, and Edward
Yours Sparkly,
Twiheart2thebone
deltagirl74 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Does Jasper not even remember that Alice hasn't been fed? Jasper needs a wake up call. Why hasn't Chives stepped in and at least remind Jasper to take care of Alice?
Alison Ocean chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Is Alice a little girl? About how old is she, in human years? Wondering, because I don't want to think of Jasper as a pedophile or anything, lol :)
Sarah v chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I started reading this with no knowledge of what a Neko was, and I'm so hooked. Completely loving this.
deltagirl74 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I'm with Alice, I don't like Maria. I kinda get the impression that Chives doesn't either. Was Jasper just so lonely being in the mansion and his parents dead that maybe he became overly attached to Maria? I hope she doesn't hurt Alice before Jasper realizes what's going on.

Question: Is Alice full grown or can she grow some more?
kity moon priestess chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Hi! I just started reading this story... It sounds cute and different so I hope to read more of it soon! please keep it up! :)
deltagirl74 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Jasper, just in the nick of time. I really thought there was some plot to Alice being alone. So Maria is finally showing up. I hate that Alice is at such a disadvantage to her. I hope she doesn't stay long.
Alison Ocean chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really like your Neko idea for the Alice character. And this story is like my favorite character from Twilight (Jasper) combined with a completely new story angle. So creative - I like it. :) And super cute, too.
Julian Blackthorn chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I'm laughing so hard right now! Chives and Cilantro! Classic. Nice. Love this!
littleditto chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
...Chives and Cilantro?...lol. love the names.
deltagirl74 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Even without the little preview, I'm kinda with Alice that something bad is going to happen. Makes me wonder if Chives ever visited his brother before or why Jasper is so late getting home if he was only supposed to be gone a few hours. Is someone after Jasper/Alice because he treats her as something other than a slave?
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »