Reviews for Picture Perfect
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
haha funny :)
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh gods, imagine being the Headmaster/Headmistress with those five watching your every move. Individually they're terrifying enough, but a Severus and Hermione combo backed up by Dilys, Phineas and Minerva would be enough to drive anyone into an early grave (with a portrait next to them, no less)
I'd be surprised anyone was willing to take the job to be honest, if they knew about them in advance, haha. I laughed the entire way through this, it's perfect and terrifying all in one, lol ;)
LydiaSt.James chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
FEELS. Just finished CtS and I was not prepared for this.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Another great story! I had wondered about that, actually...
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What a fun idea!
Hannoie chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Haha, poor Jeremiah... I'm glad Hermione didn't outlive Snape with much. They deserve to be together, wherever that is in the Harry Potter universe.
Kallanit chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I know you said that you're not entirely happy with this story but I loved it. This story is a completely believable representation of the portraits of the Hermione and Severus you depicted in Post Tenebras Lux. In fact, I'd even love more one-shots involving the continuing involvement of the portraits in Hogwarts. I must admit, I'm curious to know what the portraits did to oust the Headmaster they didn't approve of, for example. Anyway, if you're ever looking for ideas for one shots, please consider returning to this portraitverse.
KarenDetroit chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Cute! Positively fluffy, for you, dear Author.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Loved that Albus is stuck either at the Ministry or near the Hufflepuff common room... And it's quite fitting that Severus and Hermione share a portrait with Crookshanks.
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Loten,
I can't wait for you to bring on the next long fic but I relish every scrap of HP you write and read and reread my favourites like PTL.
This was a nice bit of fun anyway, and I'm very glad Hermione and Severus are enjoying their painted immortality at Hogwarts.
x Willow
Dentelle chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Sorry, Seems I somehow forgot to review this story before. Well, I like it, the gentle teasing of the new headmaster was well done and a nice tie-in with the epilogue of PTL. Good work.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Very good and enjoyable, I especially like the part in which Snape says:

"This painting is merely an imprint of the man I used to be; my soul is... somewhere else. Destroying the portrait isn't going to harm the part of me that is, or was, truly me. Why should I care what happens to it?"

and this:
"How entertaining do you think it is, being a painting, Mr Townsend? We have very little to do with our time except lapse into near-comas as most of the older portraits do, or watch people"

because these words gives a deep and fresh look at Portraits. Well done!
SeeingBeautyInADyingStar chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I like it. And I also like your recommendation. I feel kinda bad for any staff member who gets on his bad side, or Hermione's. But then again, they'd have to do something to warrant the criticism, so I guess they'd deserve it.
Geekydork chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
LOVED THIS! I can't believe I didn't catch it earlier. What a fun little fic!
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
"Rawlins"? really? - rofl

I just love how you have named the incompetent headmaster - ok, nothing more said about that (still snickering...)

Wonderful little story again - your stile is just marvelous

Do you already know which will be your next long story? I can hardly await seeing it - it always makes my day to see a new update from you
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »