Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Bwahahahahahahaaaa! Ooh Nori is a devious one. XD That is too funny and i think he really does love to just rile poor Dori up even if it is int this case the truth. lol
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh gosh this was just brilliant! XD actually made me giggle aloud and get funny looks from the other passengers on this bus. Oh wow. I really, really enjoyed this! I just adore the brothers Ri and this was fantastic. Thank you for this :)
Lcpl.Peppermint chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
pure genius ahaha
Le Bie chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was hilarious! Always gets me laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh my gosh I was laughing the whole way through! Poor Dori lol
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Aww haha this story made me smile :) I can imagine that Nori would see everything, even if Dwalin himself lived in denial :p
laithano chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
loved it lol
Mongoose Peasant chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This has to be one of my favourite stories! So wonderful, well done :3
Lil'Sheep chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh Nori.. you're the best ;)
Ailei-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please, tell me that you've been thinking on writing something more about them, maybe another chapter...
Kuma Naru chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
YOU DID WRITE ANOTHER YAY! THANK YOU! *Giggles with a huge smile on my face* To adorable, just like the other. I loved it and you know what that means? PLEASE WRITE MORE! ... Perhaps something fluffy with a sweet taste of lemon? D I cant get enough of your Dwori FFs! You are a master with creation! *Laughs* Good old Dori, not wanting to come to terms with his little brothers romance!