Reviews for Damaged
dksamuri chapter 10 . 4/1
Good one. The smut is really well done and believably violent for a couple crazies. Hope for more soon
TruShadowKing chapter 10 . 4/1
Still loving this story just so much awesomeness and hotness flowing around keep it up cant wait for more
Nadoxx chapter 10 . 4/1
Nice!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 10 . 4/1
Awesome chaoter. Quite enjoyed that. And really, they put such a loght guard on her? Had Dr. Shelby been wanting her to escape? Like damn.
Swirly-go-round? I've heard that before. You referencing the same thing i'm thinking of, or is this a widely known thing and I've only heard it from two places?
Also. Normal people are boring.
The Darrker chapter 10 . 3/31
It was a nice surprise to see another chapter after so long. The relationship between Dave and Mindy, though having one anywhere close to theirs is highly unlikely, is nice to believe it exists. As for the chapter, it was entertaining and I finished it wishing for more. I foresee Catt being a bigger part of Mindy's life than she lets on. Hopefully there will be a meet-up between Dave, Catt, and Mindy in the future. Lastly every time I hear swirly-go-round I think of ma3comic, it gives me sensible chuckles. Keep up the great work.
Makokam chapter 10 . 3/31
Ya know, all things considered, I wouldn't mind if this was the last chapter. Mindy's flashbacks reached her escape. Mindy gave Dave her first blowjob ever.
(I loved that she forced herself to deepthroat him and then gave him the finger when she did it) and they both seem content, if not happy with each other.
I feel like this could have ended with, "And they lived happily, if fucked up, ever after," and I wouldn't have any complaints.

And I have a feeling that, just like with the movie, they never made it to the Con.

Oh. And why exactly do all of Mindy's clothes seem to look like they belong on a hooker?
Nadoxx chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Great story!
MistressCorndog chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
I am now officially a huge fan of this fic! This is one of the best Dave/Mindy fics I have read by far. The selection can be sparse and I'm happy I stumbled on it! Can't wait for an update.
YaoiOverlord chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
This is all very well written. Hoping for more
zack1616 chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
I hope there are more chapters.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Enjoying the story. Keep up the good work.
Makokam chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
This was awesome on so many different levels.

I really like the retroactive visual of Mindy having her Green Goblin moment. (I'm so watching that movie today.) Seriously though, that last part was unexpected, as was Dave's reaction to it. I was making lunch while reading this, and so I had to put it down just about then, and my brain kept going with it (I'm a fanfiction author, of course it did). But where I went with it was, "hey, if this is about you trusting me, then I guess I'll just have to trust you more."

Also, bacon pancakes... Meh. Sausage pancakes however... Still, I loved her initial and then secondary reactions to that. So awesome. That sort of thing is exactly why Mindy is so fun to write.

I'm also getting the idea that he-who-must-not-be-named is actually SHE-who-must-not-be-named. Makes sense as to any she wouldn't want to talk about it and how she'd be able to give him pointers. Spelling of which, was the lip licking unintentional? And any was she taunting him about having not done it before? Because she was gonna suck at blowing him so his prize was gonna be weak? Doesn't seem like the sort of thing she'd taunt him about.
Or maybe I just read that scene all wrong.

It stuck out at me that she noticed and named this pre-sex state of Dave's already. I mean, they'be only had two or three sessions so far, right? Just seems a little quick... Or not.

Are you going to show the fight or soup it by the way? Either way works. So does just showing the end.
Just don't pull a The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and show us just the START.
Yes I'm still pissed about that.

And ya know what this fic makes me think of? The song Fixer Upper from Frozen.

Makokam out.
dksamuri chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Good chapter, im loving the therapist flashbacks.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Hmmm I like this story, From the way you've structured the story I'm guessing the other lover is the doctor, but I could be wrong! I wouldn't like for that relationship to be long though, as I would like to think that she wants Dave. I also like their totally split personalities angle , shows them as human who can't do the fighting all the time. Along with this I like their desire for normal lives.
seriousarmour chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Loving The story so far please keep at it. Love the memory sequences offers a very interesting insight into Mindys stay in prison. Very well written as well thanks heaps for writing this.