Reviews for Damaged
BenRG chapter 3 . 8/13
For some reason I can hear Mindy screaming in her head that she shouldn't cry; that she MUSTN'T cry because Dave was hurt so bad and she was supposed to be the strong one, dammit! She was the professional who was raised to live the life!

Dave was always more Batman than Big Daddy realised. This was the proof.
BenRG chapter 2 . 8/13
The price of being a superhero is... high. Such as not having a normal life. Mindy, in a way, is able to handle it better because, in the end, she wasn't raised to be normal and probably will never know how. Dave on the other hand has had to fight to find a balance and a way to make up for the dumb stupid mistakes he made in his youth.
easysam chapter 10 . 5/10
Great fic.
Hazard1122 chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Loved the story
myhockey23 chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
My favorite chapter maybe ever by you and I've read a lot of your work. I love how you use the carnival rides as vehicles to please a desperate Mindy. Would love to see this kind of dynamic again in your writing somehow. It's always fun to tease Mindy, until it blows up in your face haha
myhockey23 chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Are you done with this fic? I adore this story and love the entire concept as well as the descriptively accurate smuts and dirty Dave and Mindy adult moments. I am also conflicted because I want more but at the same time feel that the story is also at a decent ending point because Mindys flash backs have kind of gone full circle to when she escapes. I'd love to see more if your still up for it
dksamuri chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Good one. The smut is really well done and believably violent for a couple crazies. Hope for more soon
TruShadowKing chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Still loving this story just so much awesomeness and hotness flowing around keep it up cant wait for more
Nadoxx chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Nice!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Awesome chaoter. Quite enjoyed that. And really, they put such a loght guard on her? Had Dr. Shelby been wanting her to escape? Like damn.
Swirly-go-round? I've heard that before. You referencing the same thing i'm thinking of, or is this a widely known thing and I've only heard it from two places?
Also. Normal people are boring.
The Darrker chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
It was a nice surprise to see another chapter after so long. The relationship between Dave and Mindy, though having one anywhere close to theirs is highly unlikely, is nice to believe it exists. As for the chapter, it was entertaining and I finished it wishing for more. I foresee Catt being a bigger part of Mindy's life than she lets on. Hopefully there will be a meet-up between Dave, Catt, and Mindy in the future. Lastly every time I hear swirly-go-round I think of ma3comic, it gives me sensible chuckles. Keep up the great work.
Makokam chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Ya know, all things considered, I wouldn't mind if this was the last chapter. Mindy's flashbacks reached her escape. Mindy gave Dave her first blowjob ever.
(I loved that she forced herself to deepthroat him and then gave him the finger when she did it) and they both seem content, if not happy with each other.
I feel like this could have ended with, "And they lived happily, if fucked up, ever after," and I wouldn't have any complaints.

And I have a feeling that, just like with the movie, they never made it to the Con.

Oh. And why exactly do all of Mindy's clothes seem to look like they belong on a hooker?
Nadoxx chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Great story!
MistressCorndog chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
I am now officially a huge fan of this fic! This is one of the best Dave/Mindy fics I have read by far. The selection can be sparse and I'm happy I stumbled on it! Can't wait for an update.
YaoiOverlord chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
This is all very well written. Hoping for more