Reviews for A Perfect Circle
RainaPerun chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Your author's notes are TOO funny. XD And eh, is Voldemort controlling Snape to break Harry? Because you said I should be confused, and I'm not... confused... Did I get it right? :P

But anyway, I absolutely loved the Snape scene. I had a smile on my face all the way through. It was just too damn amusing. :)

RainaPerun chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Okay. I NEED to write out more favorite quotes:

"Where was he going? His own presence was intolerable; how would the common room be? The library? The Great Hall." Your writing gets me every time! It's incredibly painful to read sometimes...

"He wouldn’t wish this on anyone." Mature!Harry, huh? I'm surprised - usually angsty fics only have him do "selfish angst" haha.

"The logical connection was inevitable: if he hurt himself, then the things Snape had done to him didn’t hurt quite so bad." WHERE do you GET this stuff? It's brilliant.

"If this were a Muggle movie, Harry’d vault into a backwards somersault and land behind the broad desk, immediately discover some useful weapon, and blast his way to freedom in the bloodiest, most crowd-pleasing way possible." Haha, good one. Part of why I like your writing style is that you throw in snippets that seem inconsistent with the rest of the writing, and yet they fit right in!

I enjoyed this one very much (but here, I have to clarify that it was your writing abilities that I was admiring and not the horrors poor Harry was subjected to - because that would be quite nasty of me). On to the next one!

RainaPerun chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Mind if I point out some lines that really impressed me?

"He couldn’t go to Potions. He’d known that since the moment Snape had wrenched out of him and flung him

away." O_o No words. I would have had difficulty penning that sentence. There's so much *bad* in it.

"...the Hall was hemorrhaging students through the great double

doors, and at a mere five feet four inches Harry was battered in the flood." Now this made me chuckle. *imagines chibi-Harry navigating the people-sea* lol

But dude, that was some effective cliffhanger! I have to read the next chapter now!

RainaPerun chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Oh GOD. "Unreliable narrators"? Please, do NOT stir up my memories of high school English class. *is appalled*

This story is really good. I especially love Harry's falling-apart and his musings...

Hahahaha. Yep, you totally blanked out the first sex scene. Fool me once, shame on you! XD

Ruth chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
lovely dark interesting story, too bad i guess it's been abandoned...
jesika chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
I'm loving your story!

I can't wait for the next part. Don't keep us waiting too long!
NghtStlkr64 chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Don't stop here! Continue!
Shezan chapter 5 . 7/23/2003
Deliciously dark!
xikum chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
Hi! I found these 5 chapters on ink-stained fingers & here...was hoping to find if it has been updated anywhere else?

please let me know if so...it was left at a terrible cliffhanger!
ickleiss chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
Why haven't you updated yet? Why? Why? Oh and did I ask why?

In other words please update I want to know what will happen when Snape talks to Dumbledore.
Anne chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
Its great! you are really doing a great job! Please hurry w/ the next chapter... I really want ot know what happens... you stoped so soon! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
Anne chapter 5 . 1/15/2003
It was great! YOU HAVE to write more... very soon! I'm dying waiting for the next one.. I really want to see what happens to Harry! Please continue as soon as you can!
jadedone chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
Aaaghhh! Damn you woman for making me review, when I hate reviewing! Lazy am I, etcetera...

I have been compulsively checking up on this fic for months now...alas, most of the time I have only been able to reread chapters, and even THAT isn't as irritating as it should be as EVERYTHING about this fic has been absorbing. There's also a distinct lack of error in the text, which is always appreciated. You've managed to incorporate dark humour into the general angsty-horror flow...hell if I know how. Fav' has to be the Buffy-ref. That's my pet-name for Snape now. I only grumble because I didn't think of it.

This fic -defines- darkfic. General consensis seems to be that Snape's either being controlled or has split personalities. Psycho-Snape, pleeease!

I was a bit sceptical at first about how fast Harry seemed to 'break' but with the way he reacted to Snape's snipe at his parents, he seems to be hanging in there [gets mental image of ticking time bomb] gotta love the A.K. eyes description.

Interesting choice of having Dumbledore be the one 'under threat', as I think Harry might have just -tried- to kill Snape if he'd threatened one of his friends.

Having Draco suddenly care and rush in to save Harry would be too contrived, and I like having the little bugger snarky and self-centric. Why doesn't anyone have McGonnagal notice things anyway, she doesn't seem to be a woman to let things get by her, and a student suddenly skipping class and whatnot's bound to get some concern...

Like the songs. Love the fic. Update before I end up dead via roadkill and end up in hell ficless?

-Jaded1
npetrenko chapter 5 . 1/2/2003
That was unexpected. Please do more.
eureka chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
I hope to see some more soon-very soon.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »