Reviews for Spellbound
arksy chapter 4 . 5/25
Okay, the characters here strike me as /very/ OOC. Mostly the “Golden Trio” (for the lack of a better title).

For example, since when does Hermione “lie smoothly”? It just gives a very un-Hermione like vibe, especially to McGonagall. Sounds like the film version of Hermione—a Mary Sue. My impression of this Ron is simple: a point-blank “Absolute Moron.” I can practically see the dumb expressions of Rupert Grint begins the dialogue—which kudos to you for good writing—when Ron’s really a quick-witted, loyal, very Gryffindor-ish person; reckless, brave, hair-fine temper. Ron here freaks out over Danny, who’s apparently a demon, which is fine, yes, but it’s handled rather badly. Now Ron’s a cringe-worthy moron, and also worthy of Harry’s uncharacteristic mockery. And about /that/: Harry says something /mockingly/, of all things! Harry does not mock, is not condescending, unless your name’s Malfoy and you’ve just done something terrifically stupid during the traditional visit to Harry’s compartment on the Hogwarts Express. When has he ever mocked Ron, his best friend? Why would he? It’s not in his nature. I’m angry, yes, /angry/ about this blasphemous portrayal of beloved characters. Also, did you say it’d be a mix of the movies and books? I can see that.

This is really good and all, but the characters really need some work. Sheesh.
Minty220 chapter 38 . 5/24
Pretty good stuff. Danny making friends with wizards other than the gang is really refreshing and sweet. Thanks.
Luna Lillyth chapter 38 . 4/22
It’s only been a few days and I’ve suddenly hit the last available chapter.
I’m sticking around because I’ve enjoyed this.
RandomCitizen chapter 38 . 4/22
Whelp. Communication helps prevent blow ups like that. Well that can be felt with after his tour.
AnonymousPerson chapter 38 . 4/5
This story is amazing! You’ve done such a great job with it, and I can’t wait till the next update!
LuciferRedeemed chapter 38 . 4/5
love the chapter !
LuciferRedeemed chapter 38 . 3/29
Great chapter!
Ivy chapter 38 . 3/28
I love your writing! It’s rare to find such a well-written fanfiction, your grammar and language control is terrific! I give you my support as a new fan~~~ can’t wait for the next chapter!
just realised this entire story is predicated on danny not telling the wizards to collectively eat a dick, and then sink into ground and essentialy land-sharking his way home.
Shia Rephic chapter 38 . 3/27
Thanks for the chapter!
Does Danny ever get to share the wonders of muggle technology. And show them videos he’s downloaded on his laptop like treasure planet or stormship troopers, or something?

I love this story btw
Thank you for ending my day on a smile. :)
naaanaaa chapter 38 . 3/26
Yaaay! My favorite story has an update! You definitely put a smile on my face :D this was so cute. Hope everything that's happening isn't too stressful for you and your family.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 38 . 3/26
Rowling, I think, was trying for archaic sensibilities with wizard fashion, especially wizards wearing mundane clothing. There's no evidence of off-the-rack outfitters among wizards, just tailors and seamstresses at home, for example. That speaks to a time period where dyes were expensive, especially certain hues. A garish nightmare to modern fashion would be a sign of great wealth and luxury a few centuries ago. The wizard dressed like a fool thinks he looks like a visiting noble from an era he doesn't realize is long over.
EmPro8 chapter 38 . 3/25
This was a very cute and happy chapter. It’s kinda startling to see the stark difference of how suspicious and guarded Danny is compared to everyone else. I guess he kinda has to be, but still.

I couldn’t be Danny, lol. I’m a total open book. Terrible at keeping my feelings inside.

I really really like your OCs. I loved Maison since I first saw him and Luka is so friendly. It’s fun to try to figure them out. They’ve both got very distinct personalities and they’re definitely an example of an OC done well

I love this story and it definitely put a smile on my face. It also inspired me a little for a direction I should take with my own writing so thank you for that.
Good chapter as always! Excited for the next one whenever that might be
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »