Reviews for Spellbound
Mint chapter 26 . 8/25
Just binge caught up and this is still like the best DP harry potter crossover ever. You manage to juggle the characterizations on both sides of the crossover so nicely. Also, that whole thing with snape getting a front row seat to danny getting bullied and tortured all the time? heck yeah. rings a bell, doesn't it, my dude? This latest chapter just breaks my heart. like man, no rest for the weary dead.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing what happens next, or maybe dreading it a little on danny's
behalf lol
Ghost Wolf 114 chapter 26 . 8/20
this is an awesome fanfic, keep up the good work
naaanaaa chapter 26 . 8/14
This has to be the best fanfic I have ever read. It has to be. I've never felt so much tension and believeability through the whole story! I didn't put this down, my gorlfraind got concerned lmao. I just wanted danny to get home, but I loved the little times he had fun in Hogwarts, and the courts. The ministry. Omg. So good. Now he's home! Yay but my God what happened? Vlad is so slimy Jesus and skulker knows about magic! Do all ghosts know? Did danny get in even more trouble than he thought revealing his type of ghost to the wizarding world? WILL DANNY SAVE HARRY AND CEDRIC? Clockwork?

Please update soon brah this is the best ride. 3
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/13
Wonderful! ;)
Update immediately, please!
RandomCitizen chapter 26 . 7/27
Muggle ghosts don't want any of that wizard drama, no sir.

Wouldn't be surprised if Vladimir had Daniel chipped just then.
RandomCitizen chapter 25 . 7/27
Ever the in character (and personality really), triple-crosser that Severus. :P

Aw. Sometimes honest wariness is better than a false welcome.

Glad to see Daniel home.

If the next chapter wasn't already up I would say to keep this as a stopping point and start the next part as a new sequel story. 'XP I think it is sometimes good to segment things, ya know?
RandomCitizen chapter 24 . 7/27
Sorry I'm late, heheh good chapter.

That "ignorance of the law" thing does not work as a blanket rule Umbridge...

Pfft 3 years? Wizards may live a bit longer and figure that a dead "creature" has no where to be. But imprisonment is what it is. The Phantom won't linger.
Eris chapter 26 . 7/4
That is a very interesting story. Please update soon.
Good chapter! I kinda feel like Vlad injected Danny with some kind of tracker or something, but I'm probably wrong.
Emrys Akayuki chapter 26 . 6/19
I have to say, while this story is well written, I haven't enjoyed any of it. There's not really much to enjoy.

The character starts off bad and more bad stuff happens every goddamn chapter, its just shit on shit on shit on shit.

The main character is scared, abused, and a prisoner the entire time. How am I supposed to like that?

Maybe its just not my type of story but still.
Lexosaurus chapter 26 . 6/17
YEET NICE
freespiritforever chapter 26 . 6/14
vascjdfbgcahusdlkfcajdabcr love me a good ol' fashion torture scene. Nice to see you back, hope you enjoy being at home!
Pour chapter 26 . 6/14
Your doing great with the story. Always a joy to read when I see there's an update!
HRTG1027 chapter 26 . 6/14
Wow, this is getting better with every chapter. I know I'm a little late, but thanks.
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 6/13
I wonder what he is hiding?