Reviews for Spellbound
NoMoreNormalcy chapter 10 . 1/7
I honestly liked this Hagrid reaction! I don't think any other would quite fit his character in regarding Danny's Halfa status. Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
The Little Chibi chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
Huh. Well, of all the people to find out Danny's secret, Hagrid's probably the the most likely to not use it against him. Except for the fact he can't lie for shit.
ShiraCr18 chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
I LOVE this story! Plz update soon!
Kittalia Phantom chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Can u please write more!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
good
Animala Swan chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
This might be an idea for Danny since Danny doesn't want to give out his DNA he can use the excuse of the time vlad cloned him and all of his clothes died except one only to later come back And melt in his arms- he doesn't have to tell them that dani is still alive and well thought
FrostyPines chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
OH MY GOSH I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY. Please update soon! This is beautifully written and I love the concept. I have to say, the character writing is on pointe! I'm loving it and I hope you can get the next chapter up quickly! :D
553Colinm chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Awesome story but it's headmaster not headteacher
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter!
ElizabethBathog chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
This story is awesome! Update soon! :D
Malanka Chray chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
I really really love this story! The style is amazing and once I started reading, I wanted this to go on forever! Please continue!
SparkleSeas chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Man... You know, a few chapters ago I had this idea and I wanted to tell you about it when I reached the last posted chapter but you just did it. Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter! I really hope Danny can find some sort of loophole to become friends with Harry and co. Like leaving behind messages, or something.
AnnaAdelmeister chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
Oh Im so happy that Hagrids in the know! I love him. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
Great chapter. Glad Danny has a friend on the inside. Quick question will Danny have anything to do with the tournament? You know like interact with the champions, help out Harry, discover things about Voldemort's spy and his plan? Other than that question keep up the good work and update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2016