Reviews for Spellbound
fire.ash.rebirth chapter 23 . 3/23
I love it!
Marisandini chapter 19 . 3/21
I re-read and realized the few flaws at my previous prediction. Danny seemed to imply he had a grasp with his duplication and I forgot about the ward surrounding the school. Also, I thought Luna and Danny were cute, but Hermione and Danny are becoming quite a pair themselves. Even though I'm usually an avid fan of canon pairing, but Danny is one those very shippable character.
stuffedcrust chapter 23 . 3/20
ooo I genuinely have no idea what's gonna happen next which is really exciting but I'm also so nervous! ! I just want everyone to be happy just read 3 chapters in one go so I am absolutely Buzzing for the next update :D
EmPro8 chapter 23 . 3/19
Knowing you and your writing, those pictures that Danny gave to Hagrid are going to bite him in the butt. Hard.

Actually, I kinda think that Hagrid is gonna let Danny's human half slip somehow. We all know that he's not the best at keeping secrets. I don't think he'd slip it to a Ministry worker, but probably during an emotional/indignant heat-of the-moment to either Dumbledore or the trio. Like "No! Ya can't keep 'im here! 'E's got a family to get back to an'-!"

Something like that. At least that's my prediction.

Looks like Danny likes Hogwarts a little more than he thought he did. I wonder if this would be considered as some really technical case of Stockholm syndrome.
Y'know, I think Dumbledore's heart is in the right place, or he WANTS his heart to be in the right place, but he's just got this brilliant mind that can move people around like chess pieces and he just so happens to be up against a really powerful opponent. Somebody had to make the sacrifices and Dumbledore nominated himself. A lot of people don't like him because of how he uses the people around him (especially Harry) but I do think he genuinely cares for people? I think? Idk. He's a pretty complex guy tbh. But you've got to wonder if Snape's claim is entirely true. I mean, it probably is pretty darn close but is the care and concern Albus shows toward Danny actually real?

The trio is pretty bummed about Danny's 'leaving,' but I wonder how Dumbledore is gonna keep him? Also, the entire school knows about Danny now. I expect there to be a Malloy encounter. I'd be didsalointed if there isn't.

I liked what you did with Ron. One less emotionally straining problem Danny and Harry have to deal with. But honestly, you clearly understand these characters well. Good job with showing us that.

(Bleg. Not my best review in the world but what can I say? It's late and I'm tired)
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 23 . 3/18
This chapter was amazing. I love the build up and anxiety for Danny's hearing, and the comfort and gifts from friends.
Iheart2manyfandoms chapter 23 . 3/18
OH MY GOSH! I stayed up way too late last night reading this and I have been reading it all day an I just finished. I was actually reading chapter 21 when I saw that you updated and I got so excited I think I squealed. This is so freaking amazing. I am so glad that I decided to read this fic. I will be eagerly awaiting the next update. Excellent work and happy writing!
kimcat chapter 23 . 3/18
I always look forward to these updates love it
thedeathwidow chapter 23 . 3/18
Wonderful as always! Can't wait to see what happens next!
PhantomFever81 chapter 23 . 3/18
Such a good chapter.
Really heart warming. I can already tell what Danny's going to pick! Foreshadowing.
Can't wait to hear the hearing. Bye.
This was a sweet chapter. Thank you.
Nighterra chapter 23 . 3/18
*Comment Kudos* 3
HRTG1027 chapter 23 . 3/18
Thank you ! :D
wolf girl811 chapter 23 . 3/18
I hope jazz and his friends can be in this later
Slenderbrine chapter 23 . 3/18
Slenderbrine chapter 23 . 3/18
N! That’s a power, right?