Reviews for Spellbound
Eris chapter 26 . 7/4
That is a very interesting story. Please update soon.
Good chapter! I kinda feel like Vlad injected Danny with some kind of tracker or something, but I'm probably wrong.
Emrys Akayuki chapter 26 . 6/19
I have to say, while this story is well written, I haven't enjoyed any of it. There's not really much to enjoy.

The character starts off bad and more bad stuff happens every goddamn chapter, its just shit on shit on shit on shit.

The main character is scared, abused, and a prisoner the entire time. How am I supposed to like that?

Maybe its just not my type of story but still.
Lexosaurus chapter 26 . 6/17
YEET NICE
freespiritforever chapter 26 . 6/14
vascjdfbgcahusdlkfcajdabcr love me a good ol' fashion torture scene. Nice to see you back, hope you enjoy being at home!
Pour chapter 26 . 6/14
Your doing great with the story. Always a joy to read when I see there's an update!
HRTG1027 chapter 26 . 6/14
Wow, this is getting better with every chapter. I know I'm a little late, but thanks.
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 6/13
I wonder what he is hiding?
Slenderbrine chapter 26 . 6/13
You’re already working on Ch 28? What about 27?
kimcat chapter 26 . 6/13
Perhaps a visit to frostbite is in order for answers?
You can really feel Danny's stress in this chapter ;)
Update soon
meladi1 chapter 26 . 6/13
Poor Danny, he just can't get a break can he? I want to punch Vlad. And im really curious about why Skulker is scared of wizards. Is the ghost zone a secret and he's scared Danny spilled the beans?
KuriMaster13 chapter 26 . 6/13
Well, that Last line wasn't a giant neon foreshadowing sign at all.
Fictional Fanatic from Fimfic chapter 6 . 6/12
Ah, I see that you use the movie version of the staircase to Dumbledore's office, instead of the one from the books, where the Grgoyle moves out of the way to let people reach the staircase. Although, you do refer to the point in time as by which book this is set in...
PLEAAAAAAAASE BE A SEQUEL OR UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING! OMGOISH I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO MICH! Pls CONTINUE WRITING!
As usual this chapter didn't fail to entertain. I am so happy he got to go home though. I feel bad for Hagrid.

I am so excited to read the next chapters! I hope you are able to write more, but don't stress yourself out about it! Take your time and give us really good ones when you can. :)