Reviews for Luckless
Sorry, I can't do this anymore. Edward is to blame for all of it. I am sure, in your head, this all came to be much sweeter than it actually is when written. He's a total bastard, and her feelings make zero sense. We don't even see her thought process to get why she would trust him, or accept his help... There's NOTHING, to the reader, that should indicate that what has happened so far is okay.

Perhaps in your other stories you will be more aware of this hole. It's a bad hole, certainly something worth being aware of.

So far, it makes no sense. I want to keep reading, but it's just too bad. Not the writing in itself (no errors and such), or the idea/plot, but the story is frustrating. We're missing so much information. She's still the old Bella we know from the books - she's still a punching bag for Edward.
"He deserved to hear it all" What the hell? No he fucking doesn't. He hasn't proven himself to her AT ALL. He's just steam-rolling her, deciding everything, getting her killed. His arrogance is being completely ignored. Fucking hell
"I'd take whatever punishment was metered at me as long as we were together" OMG, what a freaking psycho.
What a fucking retard. How dare he. I'm just amazed at his selfish-ness.
What a push-over. I so like the idea... but it's getting harder to keep reading...
I *know* that they're supposed to end up together, and they love each other and so on... But... Edward is pshychotic. He's just as bad as the guy who beat Denise. The whole "press the girl until she says yes, because we know she actually wants it" is really disgusting.

I'm only saying it because I know you could've written it better. You could've made Edward prove himself, rather than force himself upon her.

It's only a cute game when you know the guy. If you don't know the guy, then it's stalker-ish and sick. And Edward is far from cute in your story.

Anyway, I do like the plot, and I do understand, because they are meant to be together. Still, though, it's a thing to remember.
bunnysue chapter 26 . 2/7
This is one of the best fics out there. I have a hard time now finding fics that hold my interest till the end but this one did. This had just the right amount of every thing. You could have gone on and on with the poor Bella stuff but you balanced her vulnerability with her strength just perfectly. You write like a pro. Would love to see more full length stories from you or even a sequel.
Momatu chapter 1 . 2/6
I'm in love.
Kopec82 chapter 26 . 10/25/2016
Very well written I have read lots of twilight fanfic and this one the best the bella flashbacks were amazing good job, I'm glad no that much of Aro
sulin0105 chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
I really enjoyed this story. You are a gifted writer, and kept me riveted to the end. I also like that you kept Bella human but made her immortal!
shannon30033 chapter 26 . 8/31/2016
What a beautiful story!
shannon30033 chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
God, I love this story.
Ellachanted chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Well, this was definitely different. And? I'm really sure the gypsy is long dead by now. So Jake is just wasting his time.

But I liked how it all worked out in the end. I can see why Bella wouldn't have wanted Edward involved if she was planning on burning Felix. If Felix wouldn't have survived, neither would have Edward. But it is hard for him to see that. Whereas Bella just goes on and on.

I almost feel sorry for James. Almost. And Edward should be grateful to James in a way. Without James starting the whole thing, Bella would not have been around for him to meet. :)
bamagal110 chapter 26 . 5/28/2016
awesome story I really enjoyed reading it and your plot was great..
FluffyLiz chapter 26 . 5/20/2016
I really enjoyed this story. It was full of adventure, jeopardy and excitement, but also a simple, profound love. Best fic I've read in ages. Thank you.
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »