Reviews for The Boy's Confession
Yuki Hikari chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was a super interesting concept and I really enjoyed reading it! I only wish you had went into more detail, especially what happened between Ryo and Yami Marik.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Saddens me but good job!
Harutemu chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I don't.. *squints really hard* I don't see it... I mean I do see the Death part but the shipping? Nope. There isn't even a friendShip, let alone a relationShip. You lied to me! D: Shipping romantic relationship... Though it doesn't seem like any of the ygo:tas inspired writers seem to know that. Well, now you know, so stahp lying to meh! *wibble*
GayBabies chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This story was amazing!
CursiveBlade13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh my gosh...that was so amazing! So chilling and haunting...and sad.
Poor Ryou and Malik...having to undergo all of that...
But that was so well written, and so amazing! I am truly amazed and happy with this fic! Great job, wonderful execution, and keep up the amazing work!
Cliscia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That was an extremely strong opening.

And an extremely heavy ending. The whole idea of this fic is outstanding. The creativity of the idea makes me jealous. I hate fics that act as though Mariku is supernatural, but it fits here, it really does. Hiding inside Malik's body, using his face as a mask... Only Ryou would ever know that it wasn't Malik. The whole scene at Malik's house was so eerie. Not a single sound was made, no one would ever know this had happened. This is hands down one of the best fics I've ever read, not just for this fandom.
air du temps chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I was surprised by this fic. Unique plot and underrated amongst all the other deathshipping fics on this site.
albino-yaoi chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Yessss.

This was remarkably well written, and well thought out. Very interesting concept. "I've been exorcised before - it isn't pleasant." That line gave me chilllsssss.

But I'm butthurt over Ryou's death, haha.
Beakster chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So terribly depressing, I loved it!
Crystia chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
:O

...You've left me speechless so many times, ya know that? This was so dark...but it was sooooooo good. You tied everything together really well, starting with a death but then unexpectedly adding another. I didn't expect Ryou to die, at least, not until the demon threatened to...And even then, I thought there was a chance he might be spared.

But the fact that he wasn't- So. Evil. O.O
...And so totally like Yami no Marik. Uwahh, I loved the plot to this, and how Ryou was tricked. Those poor boys...AHHH and I even liked how you added in the priest, and usually I'm not a huge fan of OCs!

Eeeek, I'm so excited. I'm probably not even coherent right now. XD

Anyway. Great job on this, thanks for posting! :D
-Crystia
Do The Cool Whip chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was really good. I enjoyed how you constructed the ending, and had the priest realize the truth behind Ryou's words.
sitabethel chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm on ffnet, too :)

You polished it up a touch since the last draft I saw, and I approve of the changes you made.
Not In Use. Dead. Delete chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Truthfully I rarely read stories where one person ends up dying, especially in Deathshipping... Kinda ironic isn't it? Anyway putting my prejudice for tragic Deathshipping aside, I love the concept of this story and how you described Ryou's reaction to first meeting Yami Marik and trying to help Marik. There were no spelling errors that I could find and the ending was perfect in keeping with the dark mood and leaving us to our imaginations if Yami Marik is stopped. In my mind I see him being exorcised by Yami or Yugi while the spirits of Marik and Ryou help, along with any others Yami Marik has killed. Anyway even though there was no fluffy Deathshipping like I prefer, the concept and mood sort of dragged me down to the review box. :3