Reviews for Hypnotizing
BeckaR chapter 1 . 2/12
Awesome really love this
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
So very cute! :) I love it!
Bryony Honeysuckle chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Loved the twist at the end!
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awesome!
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was really cute. I literally cracked up when Fred and George said "YOU'RE FIRED!" To each other. I can imagine them saying that if they were late to work. I absolutely loved that. And I loved the ending. Good job!
Caramelized chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
...this is absolutely brilliant oh my god.
so cute haha. it was like the perfect set up.
your writing is making me partial to fred and hermione... c:

amazing job, your writing gives me tingles because it's so realistic :D
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ohhh, that was so super cute :D
Iri711 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Well written and positively adorable ) I love it.
ME4427 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow that was a really well thought out plot! I really enjoyed it!
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Aww! This was absolutely adorable! Great job on this super cute story!
Loony Face chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm not the biggest fan of this pairing, but you made love and root for them as went through this story!
I've been a fan of you ever since One Of Them, right from the first chapter, but I've just joyined fanfiction, so I was quite the silent reader.
I love your way of writing, you really are an inspiration to me. Great job, as usual!
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
AHHHHH! That was lovely! Oh my gosh, I loved it so much! Fantastic job! It was so well written!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Gotta love Hermione:) Haha very cute! Nice work.

-Lynn
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I loved it. I love Hermione paired with one of the twins, their antics balance her seriousness so wonderfully and her brains doesn't scare them one bit. When I read that JKR actually had planned to pair Hermione and Fred, and kill Ron, my dissepointment over book seven with its horrible epilogue, grew to unknown heigths over the fact that she changed her mind and killed off Fred in stead. Luckily fanfics saves the day:-))
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awww! I loved it! It gives me hope for geeks/pranksters in real life! Haha. My favorite part was when Hermione threw his words back in his face. Loved it! I can't say it enough.
Keep writing and God bless!
SL