Reviews for Racing for their Nakama
Ulcaasi chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Gajeel stabbed him in the (-skull-).
(Skull refers to the bone enclosing one's brain and head, scull refers to some manner of fish or oars or something of the sort)

(Unless you're trying to go for something different(if you were I apologise for thinking this was a mistake), the expression WAS "to kingdom come" not from)

He heard the bag being (-dragged-) over. "Awesomeness."
(Sorry last I checked the past tense of drag was dragged and not drug. That and drug would refer more to either the medicine or the act of intoxicating(and probably incapacitating) another being)
Challen Evergreen chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Favorite chapter thus far. LOVE it so much. Never thought about it before, but I'm totally shipping this pair now. Lily and Shagotte... I think yes.
FTknowitall chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Ermah geursh! This story was awesooooooooooome! I love the ideas and plot! And of course, the romance. I'm a GaLe maniac! Good job! ;D
Dark savior 1 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
That was a great chapter and I can't wait for PantherlilyxShargotte story!
piranha pk chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Aww such a nice ending and so many Kids O.o xD good job ;)
Dark savior 1 chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
After this is over you should make some PantherlilyxShagotte romance story's! I would love 2 see what you come up with! And a bit of GajeelxLevy would be good in that 2! If you do I think you should start some thime around when pantherlily joined the guild and when Gajeel and Levy realize that they have feelings for each other so that way that both couples come out as couples in the end! I know you can do it!
piranha pk chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Hahaha I can imagin a crazy Levy and Lily screaming out of the window xDD this is love xD good job! can't wait for the next :) ;)
piranha pk chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Great chapter! I don't mind the LilyxShagote moments, THEY ARE SO CUUUTE *_*
piranha pk chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
good chapter :) the fighting scenes are not bad ;)
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I inspired Gajeel's escape? I'm flattered :). Awesome chapter.

Atlantis *-* ... ONWARDS! TO ATLANTIS! *gets stopped by gajeel*
Gajeel: oh no you're not, we're getting levy outta here.
Me: ... *turns to levy* I bet there are good books in atlantis.
Levy: *-* TO ATLANTIS!
Rowenforever chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Love this chapter! It was full of actions and there was a new creature that beat Gajeel! Ahhh! It was amazing!
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
*pulls out earplugs* HAHA! *gives them to gajeel* GO GET YOUR GIRL. GO! NOW. GO ON, GET!
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Yep :3 a very nice view indeed.
piranha pk chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
hihi great chapter :D very funny and cute :) *_*
sakuramcgarden chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
You have to keep this up I like it so update soon