Reviews for Yes, I Will
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Just spent the past two days watching "Alibi" on YouTube - what a gem!

And then to wander in to check for fanfic and find old friends from the "Foyle's War" section - a delightful surprise, though I suppose it really shouldn't have been.

Sadly, I have nothing original to say: Lovely fic, delicately wrought, spot on characterization, and all told, just very sweet.

Cheers,

Sara Libby
hazeleyes571 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Sweet and believable, they do positive hesitancy so well, lol

Thanks for posting ;-)
GoodWilla chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
This all built nicely. More than nicely, really. Super chapter.
mkmohair chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Oh, did I forget to mention...more please?
mkmohair chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Abso-bloody-lutely wonderful! To the point, but not too much. I can actually see them in this, it keeps to their true characters as first portrayed in Alibi.
mkmohair chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
You keep me coming back for more...
mkmohair chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Good. Very Good.
mkmohair chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I like it. Don't move this relationship too fast, the anticipation will build up to make the conclusion that much more intense.
mkmohair chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Of course the three flashes of her lights meant "Yes, I will"! It was as clear as day to me as well!
Wolseley37 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
"A do-over?" That's icing on this delicious cake. Yum. Brilliantly written. I see it's not marked finished yet... 8op
Well worth any further waiting!
Wolseley37 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
"He was the king of poor impressions." Brilliant line - sums up his state perfectly! This is wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Oh, this is just lovely. Just right for the two of them.

I've been away from computers and internet for a bit and now this wonderful tidbit.

Thank you so much for continuing their story. I'll be waiting for more, soon.

And now another chapter of Still Being Young? ;-)

J
Selmak chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
The man was a bit... lived in.

oh how utterly sexy that sentence is.
GiuliettaC chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Sublime tenderness... and even the promise of more! I do so hope the satin sheets are worthy of them in the next instalment. Beautiful work as ever.
Shari Skye chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Ok so I just watched Alibi for the first time yesterday. I found it on Youtube. I liked it so much that I watched it a second time. I was so dissatisfied with the ending though that I quickly logged in here to fanfiction to see if there were any stories and I found on this one. It also seems unfinished though. Any plans to complete it? I would love to get some closure on this story so that I can get it off of my mind.

I absolutely love the way that you have written it so far and would love to see more of it!