Reviews for Leave My Loneliness Unbroken
xXPierceMyHeartxX chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
this is different
i love naruto fanfics chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Q: why does almost every new story i look at are sasunarus and not narusasu or narusasunaru or sasunarusasu or naru? and why does everyone like sasunaru so much even though they both are around same height and same power and neither unless you make then look girlish and naruto is the MAIN char of canon to me it peevs me off that so many assume naruto is uke all the fucking time (sorry about rant but just want to know why everyone thinks that if it is naruto yaoi it should be sasunaru so why do you like it and dont say just because give me a real answer) o and i am all good will yaoi and everything but around 50% of the stories are yaoi and around 60%(in some way) of the yaoi is sasunaru and around 10% is narusasu narusasunaru so it gets annoying just reading where there is no variety at all in most stories and just so you know i have read around 20k stories some complete other in prog but most range from 5k-500k words i can read around 100 words in a min and can read through 500k within 12 hours aka 2 hours spread in a 6 day timeline (TRYING NOT TO FLAME OR ETC JUST AM WONDERING WHY SASUNARU I ALWAYS OUT THERE!) o and i have no problems with sasunaru but after reading around 15k stories of it it gets annoying but most of them have a good plot but this is a good story i give it a 7/10
i love naruto fanfics chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
so Q: why is it a sasunaru and not a sasunarusasu or narusasu or narusasnaru?
sugardash chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow seems interesting keep up the good work. Cant wait for next chapter.
lilithvitora chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
3 things
's hokage
's married
's got 2 kids
LUV THE STORY!
borderlinecrazy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So Naruto gets everything - the village, the wife, the kids, and the lover while Sasuke loses everything. He has a place to live that hates him, not a home, a person that uses him for sex but cannot love him, and no family as his partner prevents it.
Sasuke should start courting someone else and apply for a wedding license to his Hokage - let Naruto see what it feels like to be the bit on the side. He can't exactly refuse it - they're not in a true relationship, AND the Uchiha clan and those beautiful eyes will be lost forever is Sasuke doesn't. And I hope he tells Hinata.

With the attack... I hope BOTH Sasuke and Hinata are hurt - so he has to admit whom really matters more. But neither should die - because then he isn't making a choice, he's settling for the survivor, which isn't fair to either of them.