Reviews for Perfection
shadowfire-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/9
I love the way you've written this, how Jack's definition of perfection changes over time until he understands himself. Very impressive.
I enjoy the humour in it as well, particulary the pot quote.
Miss Miss chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love how you have Jack transition, from wanting only the best to slowly realizing that the best things aren't always perfect (not that Carly's a thing).

Also, him stepping shamelessly out of the shower and his "you can call me [God]" line are...well, perfect.
Princess Shawty chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
OMG! This was so good! I loved, I loved ,I loved! I feel like that is something that Jack would think of and do (Carly as well). Keep up the good work and please keep on writing about this couple! :)
Julia451 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
"It's perfect."

And so is this story - truly, no hyperbole. I love every word. I could read it a million times a day forever. It's so beautiful and eloquent and interesting and insightful and in-character and awesome.
Miss Miss chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Really good job on this. You have a stellar way of writing Jack, and the comparisons of Carly to Mikage and Sherry were a nice touch.
LadyRosalie29 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This one shot is amazing!

There's so many things I want to say about this story but I can't find the right words to describe it. I mean, I did enjoy reading it. So Jack is trying to find his own perfect girl even if she isn't perfect like the way he wants her to be. I especially enjoying the last part and somehow it reminds me of another story that I'm currently reading.

I really am lost at words but I enjoyed it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Interesting, I love the way the characters all have there own uniqueness, I guess.
Also I was wondering when was the last time you updated some stories, but writing more great one-shots like this is still a good way to go. I mean your really good at writing
(not trying to be rude or anything, I was just wondering)
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ah I like it. Jack really realizes what is important in a relationship.
Feyren chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really admire your writing. It's always so elegant and beautiful, and I really loved how you compared Mikage and Sherry to Carly. It surprised me that you didn't bring up Akiza, though. She seems like another example of a curvaceous, talented duelist that would stereotypically capture the attention of the male lead. You very rarely write about or mention Aki at all, actually - which is fine, since so few people really write about Carly.

You always characterize Jack so well. His stubbornness really comes across. The first scene in particular is amazing; "The audience loves it. They erupt with laughter and cheers. Jack smiles. He is pleased to have figured that out," is a stellar line.
ygnita99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow, fantastic, I loved it, you make a great job and I like how you write.
Jack and Carly make a perfect couple, they are a little opposites but they complement each other, and sometimes perfect people aren't the best option, maybe being perfect makes you a little imperfect.
I really enjoyed read this.

I'm not good with english, I speak spanish so maybe there are some mistakes in this review.
DeGivre chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I really loved this. Your Jack really is very good. You make him seem capable of being "romantic" (in his weird way) without making him ooc, something I think for this character in particular can be a bit challenging.
I also really enjoyed Jack's inner monologues about all of the women. The way you describe his own crazy attachment to Carly in comparison to the others was adorable.
Nicely Done!