Reviews for not yet, brave child
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I'm a dbz fangirl so when I first heard about a time travel arc and saw sting and rogue my mind instantly went to Trunks. It would have been sweet ass hell.
seriouslylazy chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I hope this theory is true. Why? So I can laugh at the Lucy/Sting crack!pairing. . . Oh, and the Levy/Rogue one (though most people don't write that one, not anyone really).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
And this just made the Evil!Future!Rogue revelation so much more painful.

It fits their characters.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ya. Well written. Oooh. Yes.
Rogue thinks Sting doesn't remember but he's debating about how to get Lector back, considering he'll have to beat Minerva or Natsu (who beat him before)... And maybe knows that he's his father and shit's about to hit the fan? Maybe? I'll have to read the next one.

And as I read that bit about Rogue and his scarf I thought: What? He has Natsu's scarf? After which I realised that a scarf is a common item of clothing that people sometimes wear. Ptfl. So embarrassing.

Yay!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
-dies-
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Argh, I just love your writing style. It's just so wonderful and detailed.
theformulaofpudding chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I really just... Wow. I never thought about this. And it HURTS.
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I can't even...stop tears...GODDAMMIT WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!
...Yeah I'm addicted to this theory too
Tawny chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I actually love this idea :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Okay so, I've never heard of this theory but from the sounds of it…I've been living under a rock. This is an exciting idea and a well written story that involves multiple details to support the theory…given the case that it indeed was true. Now, my mind is reeling with thoughts and ideas on the subject. I can't wait to share the idea with friends and see what they have to say about it!

As always, a wonderfully written story! Thank you so much for the treat!

Ob, by the way, Frosh thinks so too! (I just love that cat!) 3
amonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love you for this. This theory captivated me and you write it perfectly. I hope that Mashima gives us this. Wonderful :-)
Xeylah chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
At first, I thought this was crazy... But then... It kinda started to make some weird kind of sense! In either case, I loved this. Everything you write is phenomenal :)
QueenLira chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I had not heard of this theory before now, and I gotta say, I'm really into it now! Also, I love Frosch. That is all.
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
If this theory is true... then I will laugh at the LucyXSting pairing. LAUGH I SAY!

On a different note...
THE FEELS! Oh dear god the FEELS, I want to hug rouge and never let go... EVER. I just- He just- they- *hugs rouge, levy and gajeel then rocks back and forth* Live.
genieforyourworld chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I've hoped for this theory to be true since Rogue and Sting first appeared, but as the story progressed I lost faith in it - still hoped - but couldn't see how it would be true. However the surge in popularity it's gotten lately is making me cling onto it again.

And you make it work! I felt my heart being tugged at all throughout, especially whenever Rogue thought about Levy. And Mavis. Oh god, Mavis. That part was great.

Over the last couple of days I've been thinking about how I could write a fic based on the idea, but now I'm not so sure I want to because you've nailed it so perfectly. XD