Reviews for The Basic Rules Of Science
Ari-the-Writer chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That was rather good! I love the idea of the shikon simply taking another form and Kagome's solution was very in character.
ApolloAres13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
wow again brilliant story you have a knack for this!
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
All of your ideas/stories look unique to me! If nothing else, the way you execute them is!
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is love (I'll happily squee back and forth...and try not to get pushy over all of the " Every Little Thing" I want written)
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
poor kagome... good story though!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
WOW, I loved the idea behind this, that the tesseract and the Shikon Jewel are the same! Fantastic job.
xXGuardianHeartXx chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like it! Very original and unique!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
ohh this was very different and interesting, thank you for posting it.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
BEAUTIFUL!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Humans are to hasty and always trying to use their hammers on the nails in their lives, never realizing what they could be destroying in their haste. But she is happy though :)
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It's not the person who lives up to the name but the name that lives up (or down) to the person.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
this was a good story
shie0917 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
that just made me tear...the part where she had to absorb the shikon...poor thing. but i smiled again when thor mentioned about his mother getting a daughter, lol that was cute )
like the "between" story, this one was quite original as well. i love your portrayals of kagome, i feel that they are so true to her.
thank you again for sharing ur works with us!
Ariz0na-Sky chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was cute
BookFinder chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
wow. nice oneshot. kinda glad it's not a whole huge story, it's very cool like this.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »