Reviews for God of Fairies
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 24 . 7/2
Will Naruto ever go back to his world, or try to summon toads to then travel to his world and also what were the reactions of Naruto's disappearance on his world?
Wolves-of-Insanity chapter 22 . 6/7
q
Dragon-Warrior-93 chapter 2 . 6/3
im interested so far but i would like to point out that the way its written is slightly disjointed and makes it slightly hard to read i hope in time the way you string scenes together gets better making for a smoother reading expereince :)
Me llamo Fher chapter 9 . 3/18
esta buen :O
sourceplaysmc chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
wtf! who in their right mind just goes "hey, I like him. you like him. let's fuck him together." I know you're writing a fan fiction, but can you at least keep it from this garbage?
sourceplaysmc chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
guess I was right. kyuubi is his slut now. this sucks on so many levels. the kyuubi is a guy... thousands years old... wtf is wrong with you
sourceplaysmc chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
what the fuck is it with people and a female kyuubi? to make it worse, you pull out the lamest excuse I have ever heard of for the kyuubi to not give him power when he was in konoha. i can already tell this story is gonna make her naruto's bitch (literally lol).
Sizzin chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
I'd rather you do neither though this doesn't matter now as you already did one or other. But oh well, I dislike side pairings so him being a girl would do.
Sizzin chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Thinking about it, why they can hurt each other with the God-Slayer Magic? Rai, I understand since he IS a god and all, but it doesn't make sense Naruto using Lightning against Rai. And shouldn't Naruto be able to eat the lightning? I remember seeing that Fire God dude eating Natsu's fire and he was only a pseudo slayer while Naruto is genuine.
Sizzin chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
It's kinda weird Rai using God-Slayer Magic when he himself is a god... I don't think you should "name" the moves Rai uses, just describe it.
I'm not up to date in Fairy Tail, but I don't think Igneel shouts "Fire Dragon Breath!" before... firing his breath... or does he? It would be reallly dumb of Mashima to do this. It's like talking about yourself in third person.

I didn't understand this "stop aging for seven years" thing. Naruto is 17 years old, right? He will be in this mountain for another 6 years, summing up to 10 years. But it will only pass 2 years on the outside world. So, in the end, Naruto will be 19. Are you saying he will have 5 more years without aging when he goes outside? Why?
daniel 29 chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
wonder what tsunade would say about the move named after her
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Very badly written, a very attentive beta might be able to fix this, but its alot of both grammar and spelling mistakes, I usually dont care about spelling, but grammar gets truly annoying, even more so when doubled with bad spelling and things that dosnt make any sense all the time.
MarquisThaKing chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
MPP program and x
Naru-harem chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
I enjoy this a lot I've just finished all 24 chapters although I would appreciate some type of closure. And ending of sorts anything really i just wanna read it... Please
Rebmul chapter 6 . 9/28/2015