Reviews for God of Fairies
daniel 29 chapter 5 . 11/29
wonder what tsunade would say about the move named after her
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 10/20
Very badly written, a very attentive beta might be able to fix this, but its alot of both grammar and spelling mistakes, I usually dont care about spelling, but grammar gets truly annoying, even more so when doubled with bad spelling and things that dosnt make any sense all the time.
MarquisThaKing chapter 9 . 10/10
MPP program and x
Naru-harem chapter 24 . 10/7
I enjoy this a lot I've just finished all 24 chapters although I would appreciate some type of closure. And ending of sorts anything really i just wanna read it... Please
Rebmul chapter 6 . 9/28
poor poor naruto
Black Ace 0 chapter 7 . 9/18
Now that I've eaten, I'm all fired up!"
Instead of fired use charged.
Dka Darkness chapter 24 . 8/6
Next chap?
thatotherguy1 chapter 7 . 7/19
Instead of saying "I'm all fired up!" Naruto should say "I'm all powered up!" or "I'm all charged up!" also I am loving this story
Didn't Naruto already meet the Kyuubi before the Pein arc?
Blaze1992 chapter 24 . 6/18
Great story it's both funny and action packed. Although I have a question are the rouge god slayers oc's of yours? I ask because I don't remember them being apart of the fairy tail anime plot.
Cant wait for chapter 25
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 24 . 5/25
Interesting story so far, the whole Rei/Rai thing was a little disturbing though... but as long as she/he doesn't switch back I'll manage. Also, can you think of another nickname for Kagura every-time I read Ka-chan I'm thinking mum... and it is a little weird that he is calling her mum even if that isn't your intention, that's what I keep reading.
Lerris chapter 1 . 3/4
This kinda failed right away. Naruto sucked up by an anima. I can buy that. Naruto falling to the feet of someone who can teach him some form of slaying magic, well even if you buy that, you no longer have Naruto at the end of things. Crossovers can be useful, and it is fair game to learn some skills from the crossover world, but it should never be too easy, and in Naruto's case he simply has no remote need of more power.
BAMFninja chapter 24 . 2/25
I like your stories and all, but I was wondering if you were ever gonna finish that Shinobi no Cocoon story. I haven't seen any updates since 2013 and I just wanna know.
BANKAIZEN chapter 16 . 2/10