Reviews for BoothBrennan Prompts
Sammi Marcs chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Thanks so much! Much appreciated I loved it! Keep up the amazing work 3
theoddestcastle chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Yay! In the episode, Booth looked so adorable when he was waiting for Brennan to kiss his forehead. Brennan is such a tease. I would've loved to see her actually do it. But hey...that's what fanfiction is for am I right? Haha! I can totally see Angela jumping up and down excitedly in the background when Brennan kisses Boothy boy's forehead. Oh i just love this so much! Thank you! Lol!
theoddestcastle chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Aw! I don't like fics where the main character dies. (Even though it will be inevitable). Is it the video Booth made in A Twist in the Plot? That had me in tears!
theoddestcastle chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aw I love this. Yes it's very sweet indeed.
Jenny1701 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great idea - I always wondered what Brennan thought when she watched Booth talking to that lad who was the father to 6 different girls babies in the diner. I also wondered about booth's thoughts when he entered the lab to see Brennan and Sully kissing - he just turned round and walked out. There was also the time just after Cam joined the cast and she and Booth had started seeing each other - what did she think when he stayed with Brennan instead of following her as they has obviously planned - and what were his thoughts and reasons for deciding to stay? there are soooooooo many - I will stop before i get carried away. One more though while i think about it - the Mistletoe Kiss, there has been several stories about what either Booth or Brennan and even Angela (once she found out about it) think but what did Caroline think and was she just being Puckish or were there other reasons behind it? Like I said - Great idea.
Jenny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So this is SeeleysSwiftie, I just wanna say thank you dear :) that was so cute, I loved it. Worth the wait!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Sweet drabble. Much better than what we saw.
BOOTHBONES3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
love it so sweet would love to see a oneshot about how cam and rebecca want to be with booth (during season 2) but cam and rebecca both catch booth and bones in the act could be 2 different times or the same always imagined what would have happened if it happened this way...
update soon
jazzyproz chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awww that was super sweet. Nice wrap up that we didnt get to see in the show!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Very nice.
Sammi Marcs chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ooh I love where this is going! This sounds so fun! Okay, so you don't have to feel obligated AT ALL, but I would really be interested in a story about Christine watching Booth's video from Twist in the Plot (8x13) and her reaction...just a though. Or maybe even a follow up, like a continuation of their night...might be totally crazy lol. Keep up the great work : )