Reviews for Eternity
Melosa chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
SHE CRIED! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE CRIED!
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
*grin* So. Much. SQUEE. Very passionate, very well written! Didn't think I could ever feel squee for Kyburi and Krytus.
Melosa chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T BELIEVE (And I won't until the next chapter) THEY DID IT! I just hope Krytus knows about "PROTECTION" eh-eh..
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Aww, poor Kiry. Moving is never easy. Children need a stable living environment! And I'm pretty sure Krytus can't provide that... Sigh. This story is actually really cute, but knowing where it ends and what happens to the characters, it's terribly sad. Still a charming read full of feels!
Melosa chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I am waiting for the worst in the next chapters.. and a looooooot of love!
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Well, ok, I lied. I already read these two chapters. I just kept losing internet before I could review! But that stuff I said about the rampant prejudice in Modulon 5 holds even more for this chapter, and now I keep picturing Krytus as the leader of the Reds' equivalent of the Black Panther Party. I would've said Hitler before, but if Reds are the oppressed minority in this setting, then Hitler doesn't fit. Hrm.

Poor Kyburi, falling in with THE WRONG CROWD. It's so sad when women are so lonely they let an abusive man control them, and it's so unfortunate that it keeps happening.
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Ah, such tragedy! I like the way you expanded on the reproduction method for Sentients. Very interesting! The feel you gave Modulon 5 is very pre-civil rights era South to me, but also a little 1950s senate hearings on communism sort of time: Everything is just fine and everything's going to be fine, as long as you're the right color and you don't say things the government won't like. In such a rough situation, I can see where Kyburi would start down the wrong path, especially with someone as passionate as Krytus influencing her. Time to read the next chapter!
Melosa chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
It was soo awesome even if Samar creeps me out!
IdolTalk chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I have noticed that racism and imperialism was a big focus in show. Good job, cant wait for next one.
Melosa chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
You.. YOU! YOU MADE ME CRY! It was so sad the way she lost her parents and the Blues were really assholes.. And this Samira was a real.. HEY you updated quickly.. HIGHFIVE :D
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
*sniffle sniffle* B-but... She's evil! I'm not supposed to have feels when it comes to bad guys! Kyburi, Y U SO SYMPATHETIC VILLAIN? Once again, Kgirl1, you have my attention. I can't wait to see where this goes, and something tells me I'll HAVE to watch Full Revolution now. You manipulative little so-and-so... Keep up the good work!
Shark chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh my gosh that was compelling. I can feel every jolt of turmoil from poor Kyburi. I hope there's another chapter soon. This my fisrt non- M rated fix I really love. Check out my fic here, Senient Care.
IdolTalk chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Beautiful
Melosa chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
...it. Was.. AWESOME! Seriously, how can a real Vegura can do this work.. Because you know Vert and Agura... I don't know if it was your first reason to do this but I just understood.. X3 Just continue. Okay? Thank you!