Reviews for No One Knows You Better
I like it
Lulu The Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 2/16
Amazing chapter.
twighlightneko chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Although im alittle disgusted at what sherlock did *grimance* _ he did have good intentions just...went about it wrong...ugh balled by eyes out at thw end hehe, but um over all it was a really cool story! X3
sheetamoon chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I'm in awe on how you got them to work though that, they still need to work but wow, and Sherlock logic his reasoning, just wow. I really enjoyed reading this it was a very different take, and i loved it. so thank you for writing and shearing.
SoldierLover chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Ahh just finished this fic and the angst is amazing.. Wonderful job
Luna Argenta chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
This was so great!
Hope to see more from you in the future.
sheetamoon chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
my, Sherlock has been a naughty boy hasn't he hahaha. I look forward to more, I want to know whats going to happen next. awesome job )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love this so much!
I can't wait to see more!
movaho chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
It makes me a bad person to just want Sherlock to get away with this forever and have John turn into a perfect sub, right? As that doesn't look likely to happen in this story, I hope John comes back! I mean, I know it's creepy what Sherlock is doing, but I want it to work for him. My issues are showing, aren't they. I'll be off finding a psychiatrist now.
Cremains chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
John will come back, right? He has too. Or what would Sherlock do? Make him come back, please.
I must be totally wicked because instead of finding Sherlock's behaviour totally creepy, I find it absolutely endearing and all the way through the story, I was hoping that John would never recover his memories of who he is.
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
damn, that's really not very nice of sherlock to delude john so completely, but i still like how he tries to make john's 'new life' better than the 'old one'. quite a nice fic, i'd like to read more of this, do you plan on continuing?
ForeverShippingJohnlock chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
please please please continue this? really great plot, fantastically written :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Chidori R. Fullbuster chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please don't tell me this is going to stay a one-shot! It was so brilliant and so original and has so much promise as a multi-chaptered fic. I love it.
Luna Argenta chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nice! You gotta love a sociopath.