Reviews for A New Life
AshNatalosan chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
That was a star-strikingly good story, I'd love it if you could write one about the seven years before they found Marius, that'd be a good story. I wonder if Marius, Cosette and Henry come to England too... I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Yours sincerely,
Ash Natalosan.
Smiles1998 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
I just read this story, beginning to end, AND IT WAS AWESOME!
frustratedstudent chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
*cheers*

Kudos for finishing this!
Chanty420 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Wow, I can't believe that this ended already. And it's okay, we authors always have an excuse on why we can't update:) I was glad I stumbled upon this story, and I hope that other fans will enjoy this as much as I have:) Thanks for sharing with us this wonderful story. Bye!
NightKnight1831 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Amazing way to end an amazing story... :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Please Update soon! :)
Rosemary chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Gosh... I wish they could see that Marius really didn't mean to sound offensive. :I :(
Audrey chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Aww! *single tear falls onto cheek* they had to leave?! *weeps* I know that this had to happen because Enjolras is just too much of a walking entity of sass for France to bear but how could they leave Marius and Cosette? :'(

And what happened with Enjolras and Eponine getting married? I hope you'll post about it in the epilogue!

Please update with an epilogue! It's been almost a month since the last update... Pretty please *puppy dog eyes* :P
stay magical
-Audrey
Audrey chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
NOOOO ENJOLRAS *sobs* godammit Germaine. You scum. You douchebag. You slimy piece of puke-covered elephant crap. I hate Germaine's guts GRRR.

Please excuse my behaviour, I'm only at chapter 5 :) Gonna keep on reading now... And don't worry, you did a fantastical job with this chapter *heart*

stay magical
-Audrey
Les Miserabby chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Great chapter! I figured that they would have to leave.
J91 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Ok I seriously had to laugh at the reluctant child attitude Marius had and then Cosette being a mother treating him like a little boy.
frustratedstudent chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Starting over for them? I'm quite sad. But hopefully these friends will all keep in touch?
Les Miserabby chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Haha, Germaine is dead! About time. I hated him.
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Gone? How can she just be gone? I hope you update soon!
preciousat chapter 9 . 4/1/2013