Reviews for Criminal Parenting
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 6 . 7/20
Tears were shed by me as I refuse he ever left the Robin persona, because he didn't.
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 2 . 7/20
I am one of the most tomboy people EVER and throughout this whole story, not just this Chapter, I was rolling around on my bed squealing about how cute and adorable this is because in all honesty Robin is my kyrptonite, he is the only thing that TRULY shatters my tomboy. This. Is. AMAZING!
Alyvia Bautista chapter 13 . 5/21
Joker's afraid of rats! HAHAHA Now I'm gonna have the image of Joker standing on a stool trying to get away from the rats below!
Alyvia Bautista chapter 11 . 5/21
The villains and the police fighting over Robin. Hilarious
Alyvia Bautista chapter 9 . 5/21
Lol, poor Batman
Alyvia Bautista chapter 7 . 5/21
Wow-Joker's acting really father/motherly ""Where's my little bird?"

And Robin called them all-because of a splinter.

wow.
Alyvia Bautista chapter 3 . 5/21
I'm guessing this is the Joker from The Batman? Which I love! THANK YOU!

And-oh gosh, Joker cooking? Lord knows how that would end.

Joker seems pretty good with kids, surprising from what I've seen in the show-huh. Anyways! I really liked it!
Triscribe chapter 10 . 4/26
/facepalm
This chapter... this chapter decides it. I can't stop laughing now... Onto the Favorites list ya go!
COOL! :D
should be traught,they are so cute together! :D
infinitely whelmed chapter 5 . 2/10
surprise Birdflash rocks!
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
this is awesome! oh my gods. I love these type of fics(criminals help raise/are family to one of the partners/sidekicks) .
Kyrianae Narii chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
I thought Two-Face was on the 'Naughty List'? 'Cause he beat up Robin when he was 12; he starts dating Wally in this fic when he's 16-ish... Does that mean that Two-Face got back on Robin's good side?
Ohwowzerz chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Damn, that was awesome.
If only joker was protective of Jaybird... Sigh...
EgyptianAssassin chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
I don't know how you came up with these but they're fantastic! I'm curious about where The Riddler and Scarecrow have gone though