Reviews for Waiting For You
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 1/12
Im reading this when im having a bad cough/flu/sorethroat and im tearing up and coughing at the same time D'x
It's so sad! I can never tolerate death fics *sobs* but this fic is still beautifully written *sobs*
mangafreak811 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Dude you made me cry so much... Good job you have succeeded as a writer. I say that because I believe if a writer is able to get emotion out of their reader then that means they are good at what they do and have done their job well.
Aogetsu chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
TTTT
You're making me cry! Geez,,, but really, I love Saito's letter. . Good job.
I hope you write more.
Bishounen-Otaku chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great story.
Ainhoa11 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So beautiful and sad. You made me cry. I great one can really feel their emotions. Great one shot!
Hikiri chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
AWWWWWWW i NEVER thought a Chizuru fic could make me cry but i'll be damned. At first i was mad at you for pairing her with Saito but it worked in the end. Beautiful. I need to go get a tissue or something, that was good.
Unknown chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh God I'm crying! That was so good! My heart hurts now... :)
gozita444 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was really good! :) I could feel all the emotions and I think you wrote Chizuru really well.

You should make more oneshots :D and make a good ending! XD

btw i'm waiting for an update on your other story! Also i'm sick too :( but it's not the flu, i hope you'll get better soon :)
no name chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
you know, i don't think he died in the series. he's hard as hell to kill
lunar9ueen chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
.GOD

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! A Saito x Chizuru story once in a while! OH MY GOD I've found a precious gem in the sand! THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this! My favorite pairing ever! And it was written by you! I was super shocked when I checked this fandom and I've found this story! Thank you thank you thank you! You've satisfied my thirst to see more of this adorable couple's stories!

Wow to be honest, I love sad endings :p but I just couldn't bring myself to make one for my series (maybe someday in the future? Haha who knows) that's why oneshot is a perfect choice to write a sad ending XD Awww but I really loved this story! Damn i can't write enough review. I love to write long review but now I'm running out of words since words can't describe my freaking happiness anymore!

Wonderful and emotional fanfiction! And damn lots of tears! Just my liking! Definitely going to my favorite list!