Reviews for The Happy Red Planet
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 6 . 3/18
Again, a great chapter. You made a good job on Gendo (though I didn't know of this thing of Adam being able to give psychic powers to Gendo, is it fanon?), in the end Gendo is like Shinji, a man running away from his problems, in fact, he's still like a kid yet. But, he still decided to choose this route in end, waiting to see how Shinji and the others will stop him. Keep going!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 2/17
I thought the choir was just another signthat this is a crackfic. Funny!
A fan chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I absolutely love your story, it's one of my favourite fanfiction I've read. Your taste in humour and story writing works really nicely together. I usually don't laugh at humour fanfiction but this is actually funny.
The characters are spot on and I enjoy the little references you put in once in a while. You also add in serious scenes while maintaining the humour which helps the characters bond/grow. It's impressive. Well, since I don't want this review to be too long, I'll just finish with saying that I really love your story.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Again, an amazing chapter (I was only able to read today). I liked the friendship between Rei and Asuka, but now let's see what's going to happen with Babyworu, Shinji and Misato. Keep going!
machikurada chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
I like this fic a whole lot and while it doesn't have the most serious or realistic plot, the humour really makes up for it. I can't say how much time I have been laughing out loud , especially when it nails down some great truth of NGE, for exemple in this chapter the fact that Ritsuko's predictions of failure NEVER come true XD. (Or the spacetime wrapping power of UCC coffee, never underestimate UCC coffee). It still isn't perfect, of course, and I think one of the main problem of this fanfiction is that compared to the comedy bits, the more serious moments can seem a bit ... weak.

Still one of my favorites tho and I really look forward to the next chapter ! _
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Amazing, I laughed a lot on the references and jokes, and this explains the Sea of Kaworus. Though one detail got my attention: why is Misato of all people a person who knows what a fanfic is? Keep going!
Mattman324 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
In Super Robot Wars, Kaworu is implied to be looping just as in the show. This didn't come up in the early games with him (F/Final showed nothing, there was nothing that would indicate it in Alpha), but as the games have gone on things have changed (Alpha's DC port had an extra stage with Kaworu alive after the stage you kill him, so... MX had him be not entirely terrible, he actually outright says in Alpha 3 that he's the same one from MX and takes control of Unit 00 during the Third Impact stage, in L he basically cuts the Eva plot off right before Bardiel went down, and in Z3... well, half the game is still missing, but Kaworu's been hinting that he knows shit, which is important because in the Z chronology there's a lot of shit to know)

Oddly enough, he's not the only person to be known to have jumped dimensions across games, and he's not even the only one to do so by dying.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
...the headless statue of Adam is one of the Rebuild shout-outs, isn't it?
Shortchannel4 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
"Anno and Kojima" This is getting too meta, how deep does the rabbit hole go here?
Literary Eagle chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
to Anon64: The statue was healing? Wow, that's certainly an interesting alternative! It might be cool to see somebody try that idea for a fan fic!
Anon64 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
You're wrong you know. There's a much scarier answer for why it was more defined. It was healing.
vc103221 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Thank you for updating! I love this fanfic! I feel like with each chapter, it just gets better and better! I really hope Gendo doesn't kill Kaworu though! It seemed like everything was happy, but then he broke free! On a positive note, I love how you portray Unit-01 aka Yui! Since she wants grandkids and Kaworu needs to have kids, it should all be good as long as Shinji dates Kaworu! ;) Thanks for the update!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Yay, this fic finally updated. Again, it's a set-up chapter, but it was fun to read, like Ritsuko saving the planet for the sake of cats, Yui and Kaworu controlling their instincts. Hm, it seems Gendo is planning again, he's started to cross the line (again). Keep going!
null1024 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Surprisingly fun to read. Would be interesting to see what happens next [if this hasn't been dropped].

Only major issue seems to be that there are a couple bouts of absolutely overt silliness.
SHCH chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
This has some adorably silly humour that made me smile throughout and gosh, who doesn't want a happy ending? I know this has not updated in a while, but I've immensely enjoyed what you've posted so far and hope there will be more in future for when you're ready!