Reviews for The Happy Red Planet
ktfcoyote chapter 2 . 1/12
Blame Laryna6 for leading me to your fic. I'm laughing and grinning like a loon here, but also seriously intrgued by the idea of a multy reality/dimension spanning project to defeat Seele and save everyone. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Heaven Canceler chapter 1 . 1/11
You have to continue this! It is absolutely awesome! This is so among my favorites.
Gemini011 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
BAHAHA This story is awesome. And not just because it's got so many wonderfully ridiculous and funny bits. Serious feels in this chapter, at different times you had me tearing up AND trying not to laugh out loud in the office.

I really gotta stop reading this stuff at work.

Glad I gave it a chance, fave'd and followed!

Thanks for writing!
Shortchannel4 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
This is a good fic, I'll be reading more
Ky chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Oh. My. Damn.
Why hasn't anyone thought of this idea before? It's genius! Hilarious also.
Love the many references too. Keep this up.
Oblivion chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Mein GOTT.

Step right up folks, as this here is heartwarming comedy GOLD.

It is not uncommon for luminaries in the field of [insert here] to be detected and lauded before they have even moved to publish. Did you know that? The men and woman who go about and publicize these fledglings are often those with experience in criticism as well. Suffice to say, when they make an assessment, they know exactly what they are saying.

So, as a sane and extensively literary man, it logically follows that with great pleasure I am ordering you to get in contact with Gregg Landsman tomorrow and promise to perform any act he so desires that will convince him to go all out and plug this new story.

Because despite the brevity inherent in a less then a 23,000 word sampling, I believe that 'The Happy Red Planet' is incontrovertibly in the same league as 'Nobody Dies'. That titan of NGE WAFF fic.

Truly.

And if there remains any shadow of doubt, I know chapter three is going to soar to new heights.

And in so doing, prove me right.
XD chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Thank you for updating! I relished the chapter.

Everyone's in-character here, and the tension between Asuka and Kaworu is done so well. I'd love to see more interaction between those two. They had no screen time together in the original and way too little screen time together in the manga.

The motley crew will save the day. With cats and umbrellas and other randomly irrelevant stuff like that. But they will save the day. That I am sure(ly hoping for).

Once again, thanks for the entertaining chapter! :)
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I loved this chapter! I must say I didn't expect Rei tasering Gendo, when Rei starts to get initiative, things can get surprising (though now I imagine what would happen if she met Kyuubey). Kaworu was also pretty funny here, but I hadn't thought of it before, I mean, that Kaworu sees himself beneath of humans, that's an interesting interpretation. Good to know that there's hope in the end of the tunnel, waiting for the next chapter, keep going!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
It was a nice fic, perhaps I would suggest for a laconic tag: Neon Genesis Evangelion by Mel Brooks. I really enjoyed how you made this parody, you just got the right amount of silliness and seriousness! Rei was very good here, and everyone gave me laughs. Good work!

"We're crowd surfing on a sea of Kaworus." I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happens in 4.0.
Count Sinner chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love this story please continue
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I have to say, I love this fic! Not only is it really fresh and original, it perfectly blends a mix of humour and heartbreaking poignancy. I love how you made Rei a central character in this (her relationship with Kaworu needs t be explored more, imo) and how you brought up Kaworu's wrist scars. It's something that's always fascinated me, and I really wish they'd kept it in. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Heir of the void chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I had this idea before myself, and I'm GLaD to see someone finally writing it up. Good job so far.

Also, I demand Moar.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is how it should finally end. How many years of depressing stuff could be fixed like this?
XD chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved everything about this chapter. :3

That everyone is good friends is the best part of it.

Humour spliced with a serious plot is always nice, and you seem to handle it so well.

Thanks for writing this!

(I'm not that knowledgeable about the series, but I did catch one or two references. Nice!)
Tasermon's Partner chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please continue! This is one of the few EVA stories I've read here that's been able to blend large-scale humor with real emotional development so seamlessly!