Reviews for A Part of the Main
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 5/21
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review May 2016

What an exceptional little powerhouse of a summary. Like a very well put together montage, this delivered moments with a machine-gun fusillade. It did give me a feeling at the end that Sam is either oblivious or ungrateful for those moments of his life. You also made me snort into my morning coffee with the assertions of Lucifer and Gabriel's interference. A pleasure to read.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 1 . 5/19
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review
I absolutely adore this story! Sam gets such a hard time, so I love how protective everyone is of him here. Great job!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/18
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - May 2016

I really liked the way this story came full circle. Sam grew up more than capable of taking care of himself, yet you managed to show in just a few simple sentences, Sam's gentle nature engendered protectiveness in others for him. I could picture each circumstance clearly, and found myself cheering for the protector each time, while wondering if Sam ever even had the chance to really notice the poor behavior of those attackers being corrected. Wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I love it. Truly a must-read for all Sam-girls ;)
LittleKy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Ugh... I adore this so much. I love the repetition between the first and last bits, the parallel between Mary and Dean protecting Sam. And I love that Dean was the one you finished it with, always Sam's biggest defender. Sam is so lovable and this really puts in perspective just how cared for he is and how he's wormed his way into so many peoples hearts! Wonderful work! :)
Oh Eurydice chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
you made me cry at the end. well done.
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Aww... the feels in this story! XD Great job!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Yeah this is a few shades of awesome. xo
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love this. Poor Sam gets such a hard rap in the show, it makes me feel so much better to read a take on people acting in his defence. Thank you!
SamaelSammy chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is absolutely amazing. So simple, but so profound... This is literally the best fanfic I've ever read, hands down. My hat off to you.
Crucis chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this story. It takes you to some unexpected places and really keeps your interest. Thanks for sharing this with we readers!
Morte Giver chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Okay, I just, I love this. Seriously, it's awesome. People being all protective of Sam (especially in a non-romantic fashion) is something I've been craving lately and this hits everything I've been wanting to read. (also, I was totally not expecting some of them, like Lucifer, Ruby and Sarah (!) but they were awesome inclusions)

I have a feeling this is one I'm gonna re-read a lot, I'm so happy someone rec'ed it to me :D
crackedcuriosity chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I loved reading this and I love the symmetry in your writing.
Garideth chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is possibly one of my favorite Supernatural fanfics EVER, even though it's so short and simple. It made me happy and sad at the same time, and that's the best kind of feeling. Good job!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Absolutely love how you described all the people in Sam's life protecting him. Despite his size and the fact that he's a bad ass hunter he does have a very endearing look and personality about him that makes people want to keep him safe, especially Dean!