Reviews for A Part of the Main
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I love it. Truly a must-read for all Sam-girls ;)
LittleKy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Ugh... I adore this so much. I love the repetition between the first and last bits, the parallel between Mary and Dean protecting Sam. And I love that Dean was the one you finished it with, always Sam's biggest defender. Sam is so lovable and this really puts in perspective just how cared for he is and how he's wormed his way into so many peoples hearts! Wonderful work! :)
Anea the Morwinyon chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
you made me cry at the end. well done.
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Aww... the feels in this story! XD Great job!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Yeah this is a few shades of awesome. xo
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love this. Poor Sam gets such a hard rap in the show, it makes me feel so much better to read a take on people acting in his defence. Thank you!
SamaelSammy chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is absolutely amazing. So simple, but so profound... This is literally the best fanfic I've ever read, hands down. My hat off to you.
Crucis chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this story. It takes you to some unexpected places and really keeps your interest. Thanks for sharing this with we readers!
Morte Giver chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Okay, I just, I love this. Seriously, it's awesome. People being all protective of Sam (especially in a non-romantic fashion) is something I've been craving lately and this hits everything I've been wanting to read. (also, I was totally not expecting some of them, like Lucifer, Ruby and Sarah (!) but they were awesome inclusions)

I have a feeling this is one I'm gonna re-read a lot, I'm so happy someone rec'ed it to me :D
crackedcuriosity chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I loved reading this and I love the symmetry in your writing.
Garideth chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is possibly one of my favorite Supernatural fanfics EVER, even though it's so short and simple. It made me happy and sad at the same time, and that's the best kind of feeling. Good job!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Absolutely love how you described all the people in Sam's life protecting him. Despite his size and the fact that he's a bad ass hunter he does have a very endearing look and personality about him that makes people want to keep him safe, especially Dean!
seishi1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Love it. A Dean version, please?
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Good story.
ILB chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Fantastic story.
And the end reaches back to the beginning. Thats great written.