Reviews for What it Takes to be a Tensai
Adagio chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Are you kidding me by saying it sucked? That was amazing. Ridiculously amazing. And the concept is beautiful. It's so true- I'd always wondered why Fuji was named the tensai of Seigaku when there was Echizen and Tezuka next to him who could beat him in seconds. But the same sorta applies to Marui. He's known as a tensai, but he could probably be beaten by any other player on the team.
Out of every character, I think Fuji is the one put under the most stress. He's known as and expected to be a tensai when he's really not as good as some others. Especially in the School-ranking arc when Fuji plays against Tezuka. That was a considerably important game, and I can imagine Fuji frustrated and crying at the end when he lost.
This was written VERY well, and very beautifully! It inspired me to write a few one-shots about Fuji that I may or may not publish. Really, thanks for writing this- this was just beautiful.
Call Me. MIRA chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I dont know why but i really loved this... it has a kinda unique charm that has me wondering and keeps me reading. I dont know, But you did an amazing job with this story :D
JuRy28 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
wow!its good..never thought of it that way..:)