Reviews for Like Falling
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Such a beautifully crafted tale. I liked how you ended this tale with a bitter sweet twist at the end. "I wish you would write more with the grace of inspiration upon you."
Hirotamoy chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x infinity, I really want a squeal!
Stasy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh. My. God. It's amazing. You've shown such a wonderful Sandy! And this contrast between Kozmotis and Pitch Black he turned into is really breathtaking.
Young Wizard Link chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
One GoC story I've read and the other I own and read every night, why are both of these stories so heartbreaking when you put them together? ;-; It just makes me want to cry even more, but the fic is so good! I just love how you did this!

Will there be anything more like this?
Arcew chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You had me spellbound, this story was beautiful :')
vm chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was magnificent. Though I'll admit, I cried at the end. Not full-blown sobbing, just a tear or two. I adored this. Very well done! I hope to see more from you soon!
Keyanna chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Fantastic fusion with the picture book about Sandy! This was also such great development of the Golden Age society, its complexity and richness. Bravo!
inc4ssum chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ohhh! I was waiting for this to show up on here! This was so cute and heartbreaking.
MakinaCZ chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awesome story! Loved it so much! Please write more!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
"Sanderson dreamed that all would be well..."

and it will be, little man, it will be.

Lovely story! It truly must have broken Sandy's heart to see Pitch like that! ;_;
Forte