Reviews for Streets Shorts: Between the Cases
Tanith2011 chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
Ahahahaaah! I needed this! What a hoot of a parody! I love it! I feel almost sorry for "maiming" Steve and well, for future maims too but Mike is right. He does suffer well!
Thank you for this treat. Pardon my lateness for reading this installment. I'm doing a catch up of sorts with my reading and saw I've still got a few chapters I've not read in this collection. I hope there will be more to come.
Amanda England chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Yes I liked that ! Just goes to show that the ones in command can have a sense of humor to.
Amanda England chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Well that was so funny ! I was laughing so much I had tears in my eyes.

Well done.
Amanda England chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
Sweet . Nice point of view.
Amanda England chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
OH this was so funny I laughed until I cried.

Very well written
Amanda England chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
That was funny. I enjoyed it.

Nans chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Oh my Gawd, chuckle!
Snicker
LOL!
Loved this tale.
Nana
EKWTSM9 chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
What a fun story! Loved it! Oh those typos - they can get us in soooo much trouble sometimes!
briroch chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
Thank you for sharing this funny story with us. A team under pressure at cracking point and a funny typo- it has to make them crack up. My favorite line- People only hurt the ones they love... The price Steve pays for being Mike's buddy boy can be high at times
dublin writer chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
I really enjoyed this humorous one shot. Poor Steve getting the blame but Mike really knowing who did it and Norm not realizing that he would pay for his teasing of Mike's buddy boy..Ha! Excellent idea about the roster/rooster typo. Great story. Thanks for sharing it. :-)
Sylvia Elaine chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Nice bit of humour to relieve the stress in the bullpen and, of course, Norm had to be the "joker in the pack! Two weeks of night duty really will muck up his love life. It never does to cross Mike.
mchicken chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Love it, when you're really stressed there's nothing like a bit of levity!
keller12917 chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
This was a great story, I love the title too! Well done!
Sylvia Elaine chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
Oh, Daddy dear. Never go through your daughter's drawers! No matter how good your intention it's an absolute NO-NO! And to read her cards tied up in red-ribbon! I was so surprised at Mike invading her privacy like this. But I felt it was a bit like when Steve was surreptitiously investigating Officer Wazinski in Solitaire and Mike bawled him out in his office for invading the man's privacy then, with a smirk on his face, he said "Ok what gives. Tell me what you found out about him". I felt just the same - horrified that Mike had invaded her privacy but then I was like a voyeur desperate to know what was in the cards. Steve's discomfort was palpable. Glad Mike was only teasing him.
Nans chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
This tale of yours brought a smile to my face.
Thank you for sharing.