Reviews for Laid Out
Love this story so bad. Dave and Mindy are too awesome.
delax chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
The build up was pretty good, took me a bit to get why exactly she was limp and in bed *waggles eyebrows*.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wish we know how old she was in this. And would love to see reactions to them together.
Blazen chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
The beginning was scary. And the end even scarier :)
Makokam chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really like this story. It starts out all "omg wtf" but by the end it becomes rather sweet.

I'm surprised the Mindy "really throwing herself at him" didn't result in sex that first night, so I'd say Dave passed. Lol
But I really did like the summary of events that lead up to this. About her deciding he was the one at age 11, and everyone but him(and Marcus) thinking they should be a couple(or so she says), and then Marcus giving her the okay to date him...but not telling him or allowing her to tell him either.
Over all, rather well done, I say?

Makokam out.
Badgedbadger chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I had to read the story two and a half times before I figured out that Mindy was not, in fact, shot in the spine and paralyzed. I would commend you on your subtlety but it is just as likely that I was being dense.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Good story
TM chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Haha - love it!
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol nice, the downside to active athletic sex.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/30/2013

I like how this turned out.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Okay, but it came off as filler material. Needs laughs, or twists, or intriguing new ideas, or car chases or something.