Reviews for My Boss
Love it! That was hot!
mednin chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
haha nice ending! :)
Vegetasonna chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Well done! Loved it! Tricked me good! I was encouraging the cheating haha. She got him to role play ;) very well done
Prl16 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Aw, so sexy and kind of romantic.
JL ROCKS chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That was fun and very sexy :)
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Hmmm love the role playing idea. At first I didn't think it was them just doing a role play. I actually thought that he was the real boss and she was his real secretary. Awesome story. You and MayMay can write some awesome stories together and also seperate. :)
DOTA chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
wow,cool story there gonna be a sequel.
jayaracelis chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Mallie-3 you are officially the QUEEN of writing lemons! Seriously tho lol. Every time I read a story from you I know your juicy lemons (lol) never disappoint! ;)
LW12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love your story, it was great! XD
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Grammar was bad, and one paragraph didn't make sense.
Maddie-san chapter 1 . 2/28/2014

You know, until I started reading your stuff, I wasn't picturing Vegeta as the office/professor guy all in suits and everything. And now, that's all I can think about. It's very sexy. Like sexier than the spandex. I shall burn all the spandex. Just suits.

It's funny I went from ah Bulma you poor thing, you tried to fight it. Golden star. And then I was like WHAT YOU GOT HIM TO ROLE PLAY! You lucky bitc- girl. Haha.

Seriously, I never even once saw it coming. I was so taken back by that twist! I mean I thought for sure Bulma was talking about Yamcha when she was talking about her lousy husband. Though, I had no clue who Vegeta was talking about (So I was cheering him on, ahha. Whoever your wife is, CHEAT, CHEAT! She ain't Bulma!). See, it's so weird, I couldn't picture anyone with him.

I can't believe how skill you are when it comes to lemons. Seriously lady, I was drooling. D-R-O-O-L-I-N-G. I admire the way you weave a plot, a mystery in your stories and that I just can't guess it. I usually am pretty good to spot these but with you, I just can't. Damn it woman. Haha. You can even do it with a one shot, what is up with that.

Oh and special points for their little verbal spats. This is how rough Bulma/Vegeta speak. It's perfect.

Also, I love the way the two types of writing come together and how each of ya were doing a character. It really gave another depth to the story - like they were really two people speaking. (Does that make sense?)

I'm officially addicted.
Karo chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
oh god this is awesome. I love it so much. It's just perfect! 3
VxB Lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hot story and very cool to seethat you worked so good together on it ;) I sort of figured out their relationship already in the beginning (I mean who else but them would be married). Although, I did enjoy it immensely :)
JaspheReal chapter 1 . 8/15/2013