Reviews for My Boss
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 1 . 2/15
Hmmm love the role playing idea. At first I didn't think it was them just doing a role play. I actually thought that he was the real boss and she was his real secretary. Awesome story. You and MayMay can write some awesome stories together and also seperate. :)
DOTA chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
wow,cool story ...is there gonna be a sequel.
jayaracelis chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Mallie-3 you are officially the QUEEN of writing lemons! Seriously tho lol. Every time I read a story from you I know your juicy lemons (lol) never disappoint! ;)
LW12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love your story, it was great! XD
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Grammar was bad, and one paragraph didn't make sense.
Maddie-san chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
AAAAHhhhmygawd.

You know, until I started reading your stuff, I wasn't picturing Vegeta as the office/professor guy all in suits and everything. And now, that's all I can think about. It's very sexy. Like sexier than the spandex. I shall burn all the spandex. Just suits.

It's funny I went from ah Bulma you poor thing, you tried to fight it. Golden star. And then I was like WHAT YOU GOT HIM TO ROLE PLAY! You lucky bitc- girl. Haha.

Seriously, I never even once saw it coming. I was so taken back by that twist! I mean I thought for sure Bulma was talking about Yamcha when she was talking about her lousy husband. Though, I had no clue who Vegeta was talking about (So I was cheering him on, ahha. Whoever your wife is, CHEAT, CHEAT! She ain't Bulma!). See, it's so weird, I couldn't picture anyone with him.

I can't believe how skill you are when it comes to lemons. Seriously lady, I was drooling. D-R-O-O-L-I-N-G. I admire the way you weave a plot, a mystery in your stories and that I just can't guess it. I usually am pretty good to spot these but with you, I just can't. Damn it woman. Haha. You can even do it with a one shot, what is up with that.

Oh and special points for their little verbal spats. This is how rough Bulma/Vegeta speak. It's perfect.

Also, I love the way the two types of writing come together and how each of ya were doing a character. It really gave another depth to the story - like they were really two people speaking. (Does that make sense?)

I'm officially addicted.
Karo chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
oh god this is awesome. I love it so much. It's just perfect! 3
Thanks
VxB Lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hot story and very cool to seethat you worked so good together on it ;) I sort of figured out their relationship already in the beginning (I mean who else but them would be married). Although, I did enjoy it immensely :)
JaspheReal chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You cheated on me! ;)
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ahahaha. You got me. You really got me. And this idea is old as the world itself. Yet I had been fooled. ;)
Writing talent good but you could improve your lemon a little bit - for a lover like Vegeta and hot woman like Bulma they performance sure was meek and - using simple words - boring. :(
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
At first, I didn't like at all the idea of Vegeta being unfaithful even if Bulma was his lover, but I decided to give it a chance anyway, for I knew it was just a short lemon. Then when she said she loved him I was like, "what? you can't talk about love during a one night stand with your boss o_O" And thennn... I laughed at the ending and it all made sense. Made the whole thing much more enjoyable!
cocobyrd87 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Damn...that was HOT! Good work ;)
Miika47 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That... was amazing! TWIST! :D I just love how raw it was! 3s out to both of you, Mallie- 3 and maymayB!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I was squealing at the end! Somehow, I knew they were role-playing, but even if they weren't it was just smoking hot on its own! Awesome twist! Awesome lemon! Moar! Tell maymayB this is one crazy ass lemon!
froglady15 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ha haa! Well played you two. Well played. I kinda suspected it out mid way that they were roll playing by some of the cute comments/banter exchanged between them. Great job! You guys should collabarate again. :D