Reviews for Watch My Back
Akeea chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
This was so heart warming thanks :)
Ruby Red-ink chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Fantastic story! So sad, but finally a happy reunion! I hope you'll add more to it! I'd like to see some Fili/Kili moments.
Horserida chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
ooohhhh that was amazing! really loved this chapter so sweet the renunion! :) thank you! looking forward to an update!
Purestrongpoem chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter
phoenixriver chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I'm so sorry I couldn't review earlier, moving to another country has been a pain.

Anyway, I'm happy to see you still updated and it breaks my heart that no one gives you feedback. I wish I had more time to help and encourage you, to keep you writing for I don't want to see you abandon this story. Come on, we need the brothers together again:)
Mzzmarie chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I am LOVING this story! The way you write each character is absolutely marvelous - and waiting for Fili to appear... Well, I feel more anxious than Kili! :P keep up the awesome writing!'
Horserida chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
OH MY GOSH NOOOO! man awesome chapter! looking forward to an update!
Purestrongpoem chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Great chapter.
LovelyMysteryFan chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
You don't know how painful it is to read this. You have to update soon! :'[
Horserida chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Wow I am so sorry but those last few are from me! Very nice chapter I am loving it! so sad... Ohhhh I wish they would just go back and look for him :( I feel so badly for Kili and Thorin for that matter but most for Kili.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Kili's high-energy, warrior-like persona has been reduced to the child curled up in the corner, afraid to face the harsh reality of their journey without his big brother.
Wow I cant even describe how this line made me feel. Sad I guess would be one of the many feelings. Its so sad to see these two seperated it makes me want to cry.I have to say I loved the Kili/Bilbo moment so sweet adn full of affection. Thank you for this awesome story looking forward to reading the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Oh my gosh this is so sad! I am loveing it! wow but dont kill my boy! Poor Kili I cant imagine how he feels now... :( Awesome chapter looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
OH MY GOSH! I am going to die quick revie because I need to keep reading! :) awesome!
Purestrongpoem chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Great chapter.
phoenixriver chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I can't even tell how happy I am to see that you updated! My face hurts from smiling, seriously. You're doing fine!

Poor Kili, his torment breaks my heart. I hope he won't do anything reckless. Yet I wouldn't be surprised if he sneaked out of the camp at night to search for his brother... As Fili is Kili's other half and part of his soul, I think Kili would either give up and stop living altogether or try to find Fili, no matter the cost. Can't wait to see what happens next! x