Reviews for Helpless
mmooch chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Just about peed my pants laughing so hard at Xander's reaction. But ouch for Joyce's! That can't be good.
DoctorFang chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
lol i like it a lot!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
merciful zeus has to be one of xanders funnier exclamations.
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I love this fic! But I really think you should make this more then a oneshot! I so what to see Joyce's reaction!
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
that was a GREAT story V. funny V. V. funny! well gotta jet BYE
you should write this whole sequel about what her mom thinks and all well BYE
elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
please think about sequels this is a great helpless do over so sequel now!(jk do want you want)
Bellus Lupus chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
that is so sweet!

consider writing sequels?
isawyousleepwitholdermenandolderowmen chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I haven't read this fic yet but I guess in the end, Giles got to wrinkles and stuffs, and Buffy ended in a whore house slept by hundreds or maybe thousands of 50-80 years old men. Yeah, Buffy the Vampire and Old Men Slutty Layer. Well, since she always like older men right, vamps.. Hello? I mean not much diff from human right? Oh yeah, sometimes Catherine Zeta Zones joined the orgy too with Buffy and those heart-attack-would-be-soon old men. Hahahahah.. You are funny . Write more .. Maybe next time you should include other 16 yrs old girls or potential slayers with at least 40 years old men and above. Hey, all the old watchers sleeping with all the young potential slayers. .. Those young childs. Okay not funny anymore yuck. this is getting sick now. maybe you should do whatever you want.. so bye.
bg-girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Love your take on Helpless :-)

You should so post this to the BG fic archives the other bg-shippers don't know what they are missing!

Loved the ending. I can just see Joyce's reaction. I only hope that the next time Joyce sees Giles that there aren't any sharp object ;-)))
Sullen Siren chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
A very nice switch on the episode. Buffy'd still have been jailbait at that time I think, but we'll let it slide. ;) Nice job.
Kyla chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
*applauds* Yay! *grins manically* I love u little authory person! U deserve pressie... *kyla presents KittenGal with Giles in tight jeans and no top* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Giles in tight jeans and no top *wanders off in little fantasy world* :)
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Now see? That's exactly the way "Helpless" should've gone!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
oh my god! so sweet! Helpless has been done before, but yours is well written and refreshing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
That was really a great story. As obsessive BG addict Ive probably read more than a dozen fics based on Helpless but this was definitely one of the sweetest. Keep goin!