Reviews for Emerald eyes
Dark-Rina chapter 6 . 4/28
Divertido, por que parastes?
SO-LONG-LOVE chapter 6 . 2/21
So I don't know why you are not updating this but you really need too please and thank you
polinka272 chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Wow! its wonderful. please uodate soon.
charityf1915 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
You should totally update this.
KevinPerrySangster11 chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Great job so far. Please update, good idea too.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Wonderful story! You need to update ASAP! I want to know what happened to Cole and leo? Also, I would like patty,penny and victor to see Prue and her boys. Penny's reaction to 3 more grandsons will be priceless.
brendafay chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
more please
Beuty6 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Please continue
JamieTurner chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Please don't abandon this story. I love the story. You are a great writer.
Update soon PLEASE!
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow.
mattcun chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
plz write more
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
You should really continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Please continue
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Reina Valeria Nox!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Emerald Eyes Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And Our!:) Dear Beloved Friend!:3Called!:3 Anon-Friend!:3Who!:) Told!:3Me About!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Emerald Eyes Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Emerald Eyes Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And I Have!:3Some Ideas!:3About!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner!:) My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friends!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
oh please continue love this fic