Reviews for Emerald eyes
polinka272 chapter 6 . 6/14
Wow! its wonderful. please uodate soon.
charityf1915 chapter 6 . 5/27
You should totally update this.
Chrishalliwell11 chapter 6 . 5/25
Great job so far. Please update, good idea too.
Wonderful story! You need to update ASAP! I want to know what happened to Cole and leo? Also, I would like patty,penny and victor to see Prue and her boys. Penny's reaction to 3 more grandsons will be priceless.
latasha.conkle chapter 6 . 3/22
more please
Beuty6 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Please continue
JamieTurner chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Please don't abandon this story. I love the story. You are a great writer.
Update soon PLEASE!
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow.
mattcun chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
plz write more
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
You should really continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Please continue
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Reina Valeria Nox!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Emerald Eyes Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And Our!:) Dear Beloved Friend!:3Called!:3 Anon-Friend!:3Who!:) Told!:3Me About!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Emerald Eyes Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Emerald Eyes Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner Family Story!:) And I Have!:3Some Ideas!:3About!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Cole Turner!:) My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friends!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
oh please continue love this fic
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
please please up date and where is charmed again where pheobe died instead of prue and prue and cole end up tohether and had twin boys and piper and leo had a girl instead of wyatt my fafourite charmed fictiob
Sir Jason Gray chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
What the heck? Prue was trapped in a demon's body? Cole's a Whitelighter?

Your plot has more twists per chapter so far than a pretzel...And I like that!

You're doing great on the dialogue, and the first chapter alone has me baited like a fish. Alright; I'm following.