Reviews for Flooded
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
hey, love the story. Quick question though. What episode did Buffy complain about the lack of detail in the watcher's diaries recountings of slayers' final battles? I can't remember
mmooch chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
*wistful sigh* Ah, B/G goodness! So of the good! I especially liked that Buffy fell in love with Giles on her 18th birthday. That episode seems like one of the best times for it.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
very very sweet. liked that giles was lealous of wes
Anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Very emotional, liked it lots. Wouldn't change a word(Now for the but-face)but, far . .

Your audience, for the most part, is quite literate and able to discern the emotional gravity of the situation. It's obvious you're trying to convey pauses that happen in such conversation. Some '...' might even be better. A bit more pleasing to the eye, and less brain stuttering.
ivygort chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Amazing! Wonderful! Thank you!
bg-girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I love how you write BG!

The characterization of Buffy and Giles is just perfect!

This is how the ep should have gone!
byrdgirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Awww! Very sweet. I like your version of it. Thanks for reviewing my story!

*_*

byrdgirl
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
What a wonderful fiction and such a marvelous antidote to all the B/S out there. doesn't have enough B/G fictions, to my way of thinking. The voices sound just right and there are only a few minor spelling errors. You make the declarations of love from Buffy and Giles sound completely natural. Let's have more B/G.
Serenity42 chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
buffy and giles is just gross!, but, great story, anyway!
T'eyla Minh chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Wow, you really like your B/G, don't ya? Glad there's more of us out there... The ending left a resounding "Awww!". More please! What about the second Giles-return in "Grave"? I'd wager you could work wonders with it :D