Reviews for It's a Terrible Life
TheCrazyCat14 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Update!
Kather-Swine chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I know it has almost been a full year since you updated and all, but could you do so? Pretty please with genocide and arsenic on top? I like where this is going and your writing style is mighty fine. Pleeaassee:)
Destielshiper123 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
OMG! Luv it so far! Make more chapters soon! Luv your writing almost read all of it, hope for more chapters soon! Luv u
HeddaR chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I love it! :D I will be looking forward to read more! :)
JPS chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Okay, now that I've actually read the chapter: That was awesome. I love your writing, its fantastic and I swear that if I am ever gifted with the power to write fanfiction, I will make an account and follow you. Because your stuff is just that awesome (hell, you're the reason I ship Balcifer now).

But for now, I shall just creep.
JPS chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
(note, I'm doing this before actually reading. I'll read later, AKA as soon as I get off work and can actually review properly.)

I just wanted to say that seeing that you'd updated this MADE MY DAY.

So, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

That is all for now.
KitCat 1995 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Nawwww nice! SERIAL KILLERS! YAY! holy hell think looks good! ALL HAIL SATAN! Tss Tss! and i really love how you've got the actors last names for the characters. (Was a bit confused on Barnes, i thought it was Pamela but i'm glad you clarified it as Raphael, otherwise i would have paired him and Speight up as 'more than just partners.' ) ANYWAYS Love you Satan! Tss Tss.
Shabby Abby chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
You realize you made Michael a murderer and Lucifer a cop? Role reversal much?
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Oooooh, getting better! :D
IslanderBib chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I like it so far, hope you do more.
:-)
mykeyo10 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is amazing Hon keep up the good work :p
tellmedarkie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oooo! Do PLEASE go on with this you tease! ; I wanna hear more about this dammit! :p
JPS chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Eeeeeeeep! I've now got a shit-ton of adrenaline in me! Please update soon, I'm excited to see how this all will go down!
Keefer chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Intriguing.
Sounds good so far. Can't wait to see how this pans out
KitCat 1995 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ooooohohoho! Yessss! This, this is good! Good stuff, I swear your writing is like heavy drugs and Caffeine ADDICTIVE! And sheer bloody brilliant! Praise Satan! Tss Tss! So Carry on! CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!