Reviews for Lorcan Scamander and the Year of Raging Hormones
Mummified Teenage Dreams chapter 2 . 7/15
I love this "xoxo GossipGhost" thing, and I'm almost ashamed to say that I understand the reference. Before, I had told myself that "Ronald Weasley and the Midlife Crisis" was the funniest one yet, but apparently, I've been proven otherwise. Lovely work.
Mummified Teenage Dreams chapter 1 . 7/15
I absolutely adored this! I laughed a lot, especially at the prose at the beginning. Well done, as always.
Artizay chapter 1 . 6/24
I honestly would just like to see an entire story about Neville and his thoughts in all this.

Beyond that, I absolutely love your series - it seems to get weirder and crazier with each installment. I absolutely died in the last one, when Hufflepuff disappeared, and I wonder if we'll ever find out.
Iris chapter 11 . 2/2
Godsdamn, that was so hilarious I died a thousand deaths. And now I am full-heartedly on the ship of Albus Scorpius!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but LORILY 4 LYF. Thanks for successfully ruining my future by making me 'ship yet another couple.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Morgenstern, Mortal Instruments reference
lovelovelove chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Simply wonderful!
Lorcan's tone as a character was refreshing and hilarious!
The whole piece had more humor than the earlier books in your series but you made it work well by maintaining a wonderfully structured plot once more!
Would really love to lose some of the ambiguity over what happens to Sam and some of what the Bloody Baron says though, and the time jumps in general are growing to confuse me I must admit.
Lovely piece as always though, I did adore it so keep up the good work!
x0x0x0
Anon E. Mouse
cottonwoolspots chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
THIS IS SO GREAT. You're so so so good at writing, both your choice of words and imagination. It's GREAT. I also love the way you do dialogue. AHH :) I have so much love for this
Lynati chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
YOU REMAIN AWESOME. I'm so glad to come back and see another story in this series has been completed. Damn, you made Lorcan fun!
AllyrienDM chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Alas, dinner plans were unfortunately altered, as the Great Hall was partially flooded due to the Battle of Jutland. Professor Robertson informed us that meals were being delivered to the Common Rooms instead.

This is pure genius.
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Once again, another brilliant story. Normally I'm not one for next-gen fics, but this was phenomenally well-written. I love that none of the kids were clones of their parents, and developed their own cliques and personalities and relationships. It was nice to see a school year at Hogwarts where everything wasn't going drastically wrong because of Lord No-Nose. I can't wait for the next volume!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Do you have an idea of when The Invention of Hugo Weasley will be out? I literally go on your profile everyday to see if it's out yet
sparkling unicorn chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Omg this has been the best! It was very funny and actually had a plot. Something I haven't been seeing of late on this website. I really loved this series! Can't wait to see Hugo's!