Reviews for Faebray Messages
thisisacrazydream chapter 18 . 22h
I so need more of this story! Love it. I want to see Lauren kick the crap out of Dyson so very much!
CastBound Graceus chapter 18 . 4/12
I'm I need more!
yfn chapter 18 . 3/14
Plzzzzzz update soon! Absolutely loving it. Can't wait to see how it all goes down
Avalonemyst chapter 18 . 3/8
Like this!
Soul-Speaker chapter 18 . 3/6
This. Is. AWESOME! This has got to be my favorite story of all time, I can't wait for the next update! Love the comment about Ellen and Portia :D
tyorlean.crawford.3 chapter 18 . 3/4
When the next updated is going to be
osixtytwo chapter 18 . 1/17
kinda stumbled upon this since i was kinda desperate being all out of fan fics to read.. and boy am i glad! i don't really watch glee and i've never really been into crossovers since the other shows are kinda mehsome to me, but i spent a good few hours devouring this from chap 1 to 18, and i was pretty blown away at how awesome you've written this!

love kenzi for being the voice of reason without all the dyson kool aid, love bo for being serious in her love for lauren, even love rac and quinn (even though i'm not that familiar with them from glee and kinda had to google for images for visual's sake).. most of all, love how you're captured and written lauren. love that you chose to make her a powerful angel, and i love how vex steps up to the plate to defend her.

the rest of the glee folks.. pretty redundant, heh. (sorry! not that big of a glee fan!) thanks so much for writing, and would love to see lauren kick dyson's ass!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Dyson is the biggest dumbass there is. He is not going to win. Hale is a dumbass too if he thinks he and Dyson can win. Im hoping that Lauren along with Vex or Santana will kill Dyson then humiliate Trick and Hale. Or at the very least beat Dyson within an inch of his life then put Trick and Hale in their place to show them who the true alpha is. Trick and Dyson don't love Bo they only want to control her. They show no respect for her choices and what she wants. If Trick and Dyson want to be all technical about the mating then technically Lauren mated to Bo first when Lauren was 5 and Bo was still in the womb. Lauren is powerful. What they saw in the factory wasn't Lauren at the height of her full powers yet.

The fact that Dyson would want to force Bo who doesn't love him to be with him and treats her like his property is despicable and pathetic. He deserves to have his ass handed to him.

Rachel and Kenzi standing up for Lauren was awesome. It's good to see them rooting for Lauren to win and for Dyson to die. Kenzi was finally seeing the true colors of Hale, Trick and Dyson. And Rachel was seeing her uncle's true color. I love that Lauren has 11 people on her side and all are willingly to kill Dyson for her if she gives the word. Excited for the next update.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Awsome! Please please update soon!
MISSISSIPPI -'- TROJAN chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Awesome!
DarkVega1 chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Ahhhhh please please update soon I love this story I can't wait to see what happens next
I really want dyson and hale to lose the challenge/duel omg I really do hate trick /dyson/ and hale Lauren should totally kick their asses
Kudos for rachel standing up to uncle hale and siding with Bo and Lauren
Please update soon I really need to see what happens next
TieMeDownToYourSoul chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Your back! I squealed so loud! I'm so excited :D
llachlan chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I feel like Christmas came way early.

And I knew if I was patient you'd explain why they were saying Lauren was Dark when she hadn't actually chosen - the best part was you explaining it in a way that used The Morrigan to great effect. I love Evony, and I really enjoy stories that show her with some semblance of actual intelligence. I'm also very fond of your depiction of Vex.

If I were Lauren, and got to choose weapons against Dyson - I'd go old school - the brain. Kinda like Bo did with the Leviathan. Riddle me this Dyson:
Alive without breath,
As cold as death;
Never thirsty, ever drinking,
All in mail, never clinking.

Only maybe not one from Tolkien :)

In any case, I absolutely love this story and look forward to the next chapter.

/cll
NZgleek91 chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Really awesome chapter. I can't wait to see the out come of the fight. Now to re read.
sol goddess chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
I am so glad to see you updating your earlier stories. Its so funny because I just reread this the other day; along with To Be Called, and I hoped for an update. This is fantastic and I know I don't leave feedback often but I hope you read this and feel the joy you've given me returned to you. Happy Holidays.