Reviews for Faebray Messages
samy chapter 18 . 4/16
hola me encanta tu fic y como uniste las dos series espero que lo termines plis deseo mucho leer la conclucion del fic suerte y bay.
gizmoldp chapter 1 . 4/14
Please come back don't let negative ppl turn you off writing your an amazing writer and I miss this story it was one of my top 3 on the whole website I truly hope you'll finish it
NerdsbianW13 chapter 17 . 2/20
This story always makes me go through a roller coaster of emotions when I read it, I know what's coming but I still feel everything as if it was the first time reading
piecesofyourheart chapter 1 . 2/12
NAN! I know SwanQueen was rude, I get it. But come on! Glee or Lost Girl didn't do anything! (Hopefully) please! I have to know what happened next. You're such a phenomenal writer. It's been years and I still look for you to surprise me with an update. You're literally one of maybe 3 authors I will read whatever you write. Just let me know if you're alive. Pretty please with Girlscoit cookies and a Sundae on top! Ya know I had to find a chapter I didn't post on to send this, that's when you know you're good, someone has to find a chapter they didn't review on to message you.
strean13 chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I couldn't stop after reading after the first chapter.
Justanotherffaddict chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Still reading this again and again. Waiting for update. Happy holidays!
Justanotherffaddict chapter 18 . 11/12/2016
I've been reading this story since last year i started browsing and I still read it again and again and again hoping for you to update. I really love this work and I'll promise to read it soooo many times in the near future specially if you update it. Thank you for this wonderful story, it's awesome.
Anon chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Great story. I'm sad that you haven't been able to update it or any of your other stories. I hope you begin to write again. Please update!
guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I truly hope you are still going to finish this story it is amazing
Backoff2069 chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
You've gotta be kidding me with this unfinished masterpeice. I was so into this story thinking it had been completed and now I'm devastated that it hasn't been updated in forever.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
Please please please please please update this story! I miss it very much. I keep cing back to this story hoping there'll be a new chapter up. :(
robie2190 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I just read it again. Thanks for a great story. Waiting patiently for the next chapters :)
quest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I know it has been a while but I truly hope your are going to finish this story cause the story line is amazing and you are a very good writer
E.Elliot chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
Man I love it!*-* please continue if you can!xDD
giz chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Please I agree finish this story it's one of the best on ff