Reviews for Faebray Messages
Please please please please please update this story! I miss it very much. I keep cing back to this story hoping there'll be a new chapter up. :(
robie2190 chapter 1 . 6/10
I just read it again. Thanks for a great story. Waiting patiently for the next chapters :)
quest chapter 1 . 5/5
I know it has been a while but I truly hope your are going to finish this story cause the story line is amazing and you are a very good writer
E.Elliot chapter 18 . 4/15
Man I love it!*-* please continue if you can!xDD
giz chapter 1 . 2/14
Please I agree finish this story it's one of the best on ff
THEanna18 chapter 18 . 2/2
It's been months, a year maybe... Pleaaaaaaaaaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaase update! I've kept in rereading this story because I was waiting and I hope the long wait is over...
llachlan chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
I was doing my semi-annual re-read of your work and would just like to tell you once again how fae-bulous this story is. I hope the last year has been kind to you and I wish you well in the one to come.

Thanks for sharing your stories.

Also the one review per chapter rule this site has is crap :)
NerdsbianW13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This is honestly one of my favourite stories to come back and read from time to time, even though I know what's going to happen I feel the build up within the story just like new each time.

I honestly love everything you write and you've got to be one of the best writers on this site with your creativity and ability to make a story feel like it's happening right in front of you.
fatima343 chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
More chapters please
robie2190 chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
just read it for the 108th time :)
wanted tp drop by and say i love your work! all of it
fav is this one, please update it. thanks
samy chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
yupiiiii me encanta que hayas unido las 2 series es muy bueno espero lo termines pronto suerte bay.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2015
Please update! I'll marry you if you do!
BoLo1 chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
ohmygod! please update pretty please this is by far the best book I have ever had the pleasure of reading!
TieMeDownToYourSoul chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
Sigh. I miss the fic so much. It's so amazing and well written, and the storyline is so catchy. Hope maybe one day you'll decide to update it, that would make me squeal like a child!
guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
Ugh I hate waiting especially when the story is so good