Reviews for rather the devil you know, than the devil you dont
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
I love this. It was amazing.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
This was good. I enjoyed it
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I love this. It was funny.
nikkisixxchick chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter (: and I'm enjoying the Cross lemons! :3.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
will be this story only be centered on their relationship? and about the plotline?
cross lover chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
good story you have here. but i was wondering how does gin look like?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
more please
Enticing nightmare chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Cross Marian, you pervert :D
Things i love about this story: EVERYTHING.
Thinks i don't like about this story: NONE.

OC characters are the most wanted. And what calls the attention too is the not Mary Sue, characters. Rose is somehow fascinating. I'm intrigued by her. How old is she?
Wish I could meet her personally. I will follow her and Cross adventures. It would be funny if she could flirt with someone else, just to see his face :P
Enticing nightmare chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
My, my such a hot lemon, damn. Thank you for the huge nosebleed. I have no more tissues. Can you give me some? If you have it of course '_' I...really need it, please?
Enticing nightmare chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
I wasn't expecting this. Cross can be very sweet when he wants to. The details of the scene is incredible. I'm loving your work so much.

You should have your own manga and anime show. I would definitely stalk your work for real ;D So many stories to read in such little time. But i'm still gonna read, read, read, read until my head explodes :D
Enticing nightmare chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
That evil hoooooooooottttt Cross. His moves are so smooth that if i was there i would glue myself on him :D
Enticing nightmare chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I came here by the suggestion of a friend and i must say i'm really enjoying this. I'm cursing because i never hit me to search for Cross stories :D

Well...most of it are Yaoi. And i'm not a yaoi reader :/

Great stories you have too :D I love it
ThePuppetMasters chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I also forgot to mention something about Rose 3

I love that delicate and shadow figure of women and a spirit she possesses. It simple fascinates me.

Great Oc, great skills, GREAT writer ;)
The Puppet Masters chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Question: Are you by any chance Katsura Hoshino? Because you my friend U_U You have an awesome gift. Your OC is an awesome character. I really wish she could exist on the anime and manga. :3 It would be awesome, wouldn't it?

I'm never tired of saying this. I love the dialogues, the way you write the surroundings, the own characters and the plot itself.

Many people may think that Cross is easy to write since he's quite an womanizer, and it's enough to put him hitting on a woman or girl, but it's not. It was like you got into his own skin. You're thinking like you were him. AND that's makes the story interesting and not boring. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter! I will wait eagerly _

Still i DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NO-ONE READS REVIEWS! THIS IS AWESOME. I'm going to share it with my friends ;P

Sorry for being a pest D'
The Puppet Masters chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
You. Are. A . Hell. Of. A . Writer
I freaking love the details. Congratulations. This is awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter :D 3 :3