Reviews for The Mechanics of Folklore, Film and Macchiatos
Hinotorihime chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I really like this! Slice-of-life is not a genre that gets much attention on this site, but there's an easy-going introspection in this piece that I enjoyed and would love to see more of. The way you build up their characters is so well-done too! And I loved the BelLith cameo, and how the little details about it, like Toris's method of payment, and Stefan trying to guess which coffee is Natalya's, help flesh out both their personalities and Stefan's.
Well39 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Awesome. I love it.
blackdragonet chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I... really like this (awkward as that sounds). As in, really, really like this. (So... yeah.)
Seychelles chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
One of my favorite pairings :)
AussieLiz chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Sensitive characterisation and realistic relationships. Enjoyed it.
Could almost feel and smell the atmosphere of the apartment.
MagicMusic7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hello!

I like the title and all the background stuff such as how they drive each other crazy, how they met, what they though of each other in the beginning, etc. in parentheses, I think this one is my favorite though: Sometimes Nicolae orders things off the internet that come in ominous black boxes with labels and return addresses that make the deliverymen peer into the flat as he signs for them as though expecting to see some sort of Satanic cult performing blood sacrifices in the living room. Mostly because I love Romania. :D. I also like how Stefan and Nicolae's personalities bounced off each other, how Stefan is one extreme and Nicolae is the other and how they annoy each other but are still best friends...definilty a fan of RoBul! Keep writing!
Vosien chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Party at like my place at 10!

wow this like wow, I'm in love with your writing style and the development of all the characters, gosh specially the culture clash - with eastern Europeans leaving coins on the counter, Lithuania still slight scare around Belarus when we all know she's a complete babe - I love it! Haha I found Romania to be extremely cute though, just him having the time of his life in different parties. Then when he wanted to strip with Turkey bam I just lost it XD
Mn I hope you do continue to write about them, your style is flawless.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was perfect. The wording, the characterisation, everything was beautiful. I hope you write more for these two!