Reviews for Glimpse
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 1 . 4/25
Poor Neji, but ya know within that 30 minutes Gaara is free
Great fic
Uzumaki Meme chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Nice that was nice nice nice *sea of blood*
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Woah that was intense! My favorite part was Sasuke's confession — and I really love the idea of the whole piercing thing! Now that I think about it piercings would look reeaally good on Naruto! Thanks for posting this,

Peace&Love
motherofwaffles chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
HOlY CRAP! THIS WAS SOOOO GOOOOODDDDD
em chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
another great piece. *sigh* if only sasuke really *would* accost naruto like that :) or gaara accost naruto... or they *both* jump naruto :) anyway, cant wait for your next piece.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lols XD I like the end XD Awesome job on this fic Katter-san -
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Psssh. Poor Neji not getting his school bag. But y'know I really loved this despite it being SasuNaru and not NaruSasu Iunno in my world Naruto would be dominate, but it meshed so perfectly here I hardly even noticed until I actually got to it. I really love how you involved piercings, that's just, I mean, I don't really think of Naruto as a piercing kind of guy, but it just worked so well! I'm in love with your writing! It's just perfection.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Extremely hot story, and I appreciated the irony that Naruto got the piercings to catch Sasuke's opinion, and Sasuke avoided Naruto *because* the piercings caught his attention.
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awesome! lol That's more piercings than I find attractive, but hey! If it inspires THAT level of hotness in sex, GO FOR IT! ;)
Akane MOon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loved the story, loved the plot. All I can do is praise your story because I found nothing wrong with it like some others. As well as I too have a thing with SxN stories that include piercings lol. If you ever want to read one there's a story called "Sasu-chan in Art School" its NxS but still enjoyable if your strictly a SxN person like me. Piercings are in there but not a main objective like yours. Well looking forward to reading anything else you write
Ja Ne-