Reviews for Naruto: The Demon
Naruto Itachi chapter 4 . 8/24
dude i like ur story i read it all in one shot.i want u to complete it.u have not updated in 3 years .tell us to leave or complete it
Preach I like the all your stories continue
Sizzin chapter 4 . 4/11
All things considered, Naruto should have no loyalty to Konoha (though Tsunade is still Hokage) and he IS a Kumo shinobi now with no relations to his former village. So he can totally ignore this "mission" the council gave him and absolutely nothing will happen.

Not to mention that both villages (mainly Kumo, since Naruto is there, which means he would know about the war before Konoha and could always attack Kumo from inside should such situation arrives) would be two big, treacherous snakes if they were preparing for war with one another while a marriage contract was just exchanged between them.

The first chapter was the only decent one. Maybe because you abandoned the fic before any real development started. I don't know, but this fic is no good.
Sizzin chapter 3 . 4/11
I'm a little confused now. I was under the impression that this fic started after the war with Madara was over. But is it not? Is this a complete AU setting?

On a side note, this is not what I expected of Naruto's personality. I actually thought that he was "The Demon" only to the world, but on a personal level he was Itachi-like. But he is quite ruthless to anyone save Tsunade and -on a less amount- Jiraya.

On another side note, you lost a lot of points with me with that author's note. Really, lowering yourself to the level of haters and flammers is pitiful. You say no one gives a shit, but you sure do.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 4/11
The whole reasoning for why Naruto went to Kumo was a little forced and made little to no sense. First, Naruto, seeing how his personality is like, accepted his destiny too fast. And Konoha being willing to give, not only their one and only Jinchuuriki, but an elite jounin, a great asset to the village to another, was kinda weird.

And the last part of the chapter was too rushed. Mabui already calling him "Naruto-kun", cuddling with him in bed... That was out of character for her.

Well, ignoring these two points, I liked the idea of the story and the background of Naruto. I also like this pairing. Let's see how you developed the story.
Kyubii359 chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
This is a fucking awesome story.
WilliemDxD chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Cool story add a little more new characters pls
pr0dz chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Zabuza ain't got shit on Naruto lol
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
...This is illogical. What about the balance? Without a Jinchuriki Konoha would be weak. 'Aunt' Tsunade betrayed him, she is the Hokage, so why isn't he upset or feeling no anger towards her or the rest of the leaf for simply getting rid of him?

Shouldn't he be happy he isn't in Konoha? And now wouldn't Kumo be the most powerful village? 3 Jinchuriki tips the scales too much.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Hmmmm...this is a very interesting plotline I want to see how this goes and what will happen to kumo
angel11xpr chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I Wish you a very unhappy life, and a fate as bad as this stupid plot. I cant believe I wasted time on this shit and I pity those who lasted longer. You should delete this garbage from the face of the earth. I am completely amazed how you spent time writing like two paragraphs of his "badassness" and the completely through your story to the trashcan.

I hope you commit suicide.
Avi chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Me gusta
carverharver chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
kickass story hope to see more
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
yo this is a gd story keep it up
GreenGrizzly chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
We get it; you want Naruto to come across as a badass. Success… sort of, overall he comes across as just an ass that readers can’t connect with. This was way too fast paced and shoddy writing overall. I’d get a beta. You end a sentence when you should be using commas to continue on. That ‘plot twist’ seemed half hazard though I grant you it provided some plausibility for things. The short chapters are simply annoying. Where’s the 3rd Hokage? I get that Naruto is older than the main kids in canon, but did everything change? The writing isn’t horrendous or anything and you certainly have an interesting idea, it just needs a fair bit of work to be worth a damn. 3/10 as is (I’m feeling generous)