Reviews for Your Hand In Mine
Emrys Ariadne chapter 2 . 3/5
I loved this! I like the way you include elements of the Deaf community and of ASL, even from the way you described some of the signs it felt genuine... so many times sign gets used in a story like it's a direct translation of English, and that always distracts me from the story.

I'd love to read more about Sam hunting, and I'd love to see post-Stanford (would Sam still go to Stanford? I mean, he's still a smarty-pants, so why not?) Deaf!Sam. Well done!
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 2/24
I just read this story again. Hoping to see more of this verse.
ssaharadesert chapter 1 . 2/6
I would LOVE this as a 'verse! I hope you're still thinking about expanding it!
daily-chan chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
great story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Allenlover2000: :) It is a great story.
Samiferal chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Oooooh man I love pretty much everything you've ever written but this just gave me a whole new level of feels. That is such a cool and interesting idea omfg I need this 'verse to be expanded INDEFINITELY 3
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Ohmygosh this is SUCH PERFECTION!

I can't believe that I just now found this beautifully, perfectly flawless gem!

And as for a 'Verse?!

If you haven't already turned it into a 'Verse then you DEFINITELY should!

I loved, loved, loved, LOVED this story!

Sam's and Dean's Characters are so perfectly spot on that I could feel their relationship shining through...
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Thank you very much for writing such an affectionate piece for us. It is always nice to feel the love between the brothers. It is like being invited into a private world.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Nice start and an original idea. Thank you very much for a new look at the brother's relationship.
Jenmm31 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
At first when I read the summary, I wasn't sure what to think of the story, but I'm SO glad I read it. After the first few lines, I was already hooked on it. I love how you took Sam being deaf and made it fit right in with their storyline...Dean always feeling the need to watch out for Sam and do anything for him...and you molded that into this little gem of a story! Yet another amazzzzzing story! I love reading all of yours :)
Jaden Grace1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I just want to say I really love this story. Not only do I think you nail the characters, but you also nail the different signs and that makes me really happy since I've started learning ASL.
Sylvia16 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
God I can never get enough of your Pre-series AU stories! Please don't ever stop writing them! :)
DisillusionedInDeath chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Absurdly adorable! Loved the whole concept.
Louey06 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Wonderful. I love how the two of them communicate so easily even without words. Dean is so great to Sam, if maybe a bit overprotective. but tht's just Dean's nature isn;t it? Really well done I loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
StellaMoonstone: I flipping love it and the plot to it c: