Reviews for Your Hand In Mine
Hailey chapter 2 . 5/11
This is such a great story! Beautiful language and on top of that you actually used accurate signs :) Great job!
ArianandXaia chapter 2 . 2/13
This is amazing. I love it so much! Dean's name signs for Sam make so much sense for them. I really like this 'verse i would love to see some more of it! Especially considering the recent episode featuring Eileen Leahy, the badass deaf huntress.

I loved this so much!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Lovely, you described sogning very well I think I was able to copy the gestures to get an image of it.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I love the personalized name signs. I think sign language is beautiful.
frenchie93 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
I loved this story!
It was like you created a little bubble around Sam and Dean, making a world just for the two of them. I loved how Dean was the only one who got Sam. Perfect story :)
Thank you for sharing.
Lennelle chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I really liked this! I'd love to see more of this as an AU, maybe meet John and see how he treats Sam, see how Sam is like at school, does Sam still want to go to college?
This was brilliant, as is all of your work, you're one of my favourite SPN fanfic writers!
Emrys Ariadne chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I loved this! I like the way you include elements of the Deaf community and of ASL, even from the way you described some of the signs it felt genuine... so many times sign gets used in a story like it's a direct translation of English, and that always distracts me from the story.

I'd love to read more about Sam hunting, and I'd love to see post-Stanford (would Sam still go to Stanford? I mean, he's still a smarty-pants, so why not?) Deaf!Sam. Well done!
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
I just read this story again. Hoping to see more of this verse.
ssaharadesert chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I would LOVE this as a 'verse! I hope you're still thinking about expanding it!
daily-chan chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
great story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Allenlover2000: :) It is a great story.
Samiferal chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Oooooh man I love pretty much everything you've ever written but this just gave me a whole new level of feels. That is such a cool and interesting idea omfg I need this 'verse to be expanded INDEFINITELY 3
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Ohmygosh this is SUCH PERFECTION!

I can't believe that I just now found this beautifully, perfectly flawless gem!

And as for a 'Verse?!

If you haven't already turned it into a 'Verse then you DEFINITELY should!

I loved, loved, loved, LOVED this story!

Sam's and Dean's Characters are so perfectly spot on that I could feel their relationship shining through...
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Thank you very much for writing such an affectionate piece for us. It is always nice to feel the love between the brothers. It is like being invited into a private world.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Nice start and an original idea. Thank you very much for a new look at the brother's relationship.