Reviews for The dance
elianni chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
It would b nice if u made this into a full fic like at leat more cjapters with an ending just ssying but other than that it was very good thank u
LW12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
great story
Jay-Jay chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Nice
BulmaB69 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love this story
nancy103 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was so much fun to read! For a first story, great work! I loved the Bulma/ChiChi interaction and of course the V/B interaction too ;-)
k chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I am very impressed. I would have had no idea that English was your second language if you had not told me! *applauds loudly*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I could barely tell English wasn't your first language, great job
okieday17 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So friggin hawt. Did you ever do fanart for this?
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I read through your little one-shot. You have potential, hun. You seem to have a great grasp of this environment that you placed these characters in. I enjoyed your smut! For your first fiction ever, I am super surprised. I am telling you, there is nothing better then having some B/V action XD. There was some confusing parts in this story, where I was kinda trying to figure out why she was so angry with Vegeta. I then figured it was because he was just "himself". He was arrogant and rude. It makes since. I enjoyed the Chi-chi/Bulma interaction. It is always nice seeing them close and friends (though in the series I can't stand her at times...I liked her in the Buu Saga though...). For a first try, you did great! Keep it up!
tevinssj7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
chichi and bulma are both in my book LOL
maybe a 4some?
supersassy-jin chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
eee, i loved it! you should write more!