Reviews for Enlightening Nuances
sylwioszek chapter 27 . 11/15
This story is so awesome! Just like "Inverted Perceptions". :D
I really, really, really lik- love: the 10th chapter "Honing", with Tony's outburst about 'imagined slights' and the whole scene from "'Uh', Tony swiveled around to take in the trees on either side of him as his suit whirred, answering rhetorically, 'Shakespeare in the park?' While gesturing to Thor's attire, he asked in exaggerated formality, 'Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?'" to "'Alright', he nodded permitting the disk to resume its play." That was brilliant :D And the 17th "Perseverance" - the whole confrontation between Tony and Loki! :D And then - the 20th "Insight" with Tony leaving the room QAQ And the 21st "Inevitable" afterwards, continuing with Tony and later with people's positive response! All of that was brilliant! :D
And I love every instance of Tony trusting/believing/interacting/you name it with Bruce :3 And all of Tony's comments and moments. :D
About Asgard part, I kind of expected Tony to maim Odin, after what he did to Loki. But I know that would not help with anything.
Regarding the future Iron Man fanfics - will Pepper be watching too? Like with "Thor"? I assume that Tony wouldn't let her, because he doesn't want to hurt her, and he himself would have hard time watching both disks with the whole team present (btw, please, let it be two separate disks, for two fanfics, I love reading, I want to enjoy them and reading itself as much as physically possible, please~?). But maybe her presence would help him through (and I really want her there; for story's sake? :3) Please~? :)
Ah, but before that, will "The Consultant" be included in "The Incredible Hulk" fic? I really want to know what happened "off camera", Phil really sparked my curiosity in this short, only briefly mentioning the argument. :D It would be fun if Tony told whole story. :D And it would add to Tony's and Bruce's friendship (can we call it "bromance"?).
(Out of curiosity, have you read "Merchant of Death" by Oceanbreeze7, "Linked In" by junebug1234, "Spectacular Ignorance" by darke wulf and "Agnizing" by Oceanbreeze7?)
I also wanted to ask - I take it that Bruce looks like Mark Ruffalo, right? Then in "The Incredible Hulk" fic, Mark Ruffalo will be 'playing' Bruce too? And what about Rhodey? Will it be Don Cheadle?
One more thing, I just wanted to say that I like others too, not only Iron Man (or Bruce or Pepper) :)
Now, "Cementing Heritage" is waiting for me to immerse myself in the pleasure of reading, so let me do just do that. :D
Best wishes~!
Anon chapter 27 . 10/12
Beautifully written!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 27 . 10/5
Interesting :-) not bad! I might read the next one as well. You did have some easy solutions, thanos death and Loki's rescue, that compared to the detailed run through of the movie, made it a bit long to get through, I ended up just skimming the movie text and go straight to the comments.
Luce-san chapter 27 . 9/8
You should, if you have not already, watch guardians of the galaxy. its in the Marvel verse and there's Thanos and an infinity stone involved. It's just a recommendation, do it if you want. And great job writing this story, it was really fun!
Knyle Borealis chapter 27 . 6/9
I really, really love these stories. Woohoo!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 23 . 6/8
Hmmm I have always thought that Asgard would be divided on their opinion of Loki's actions, but it never seemed that way in the movies. The points for loving and hating Loki in this civil war are very valid reasons.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 6/7
So sad to hear about his children and his wife . That kind of event would be so hard to stay married through.

Also she could also just have two bowls to hold the venom. Then she could drip it out. Or use a carved bowl with a long draining tube to spill the venom elsewhere.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 6/7
Children are a sacred topic.
You write an /excellent/ Loki. There's not too much of angst, thank you! I loved him with his children and you really paid attention to their myths. So good!
Nix-LokiFan chapter 19 . 3/24
Nice. Quite well done. I had forgotten about the story of Loki's children.
merchantofdeath chapter 21 . 1/2
Too lazy to log in so...

Anyway, I thought this was AMAZINGGGG ! Just thought I'd let you know ;)

- be warned, the next bit is just me musing, you don't hafta read it -

I always wondered, like, when Tony wakes up and he's all like "please tell me nobody kissed me"... Does that really mean he's hoping that nobody gave him CPR, or if he's hoping it didn't turn into a 'Sleeping Beauty' type situation with his 'true loves kiss' needing to wake him up?

I don't know. It's random, but then again; so is tony.
KarrineGenesis chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Really? Does no one, not a single one, not Ice that in the Avengers movie Lol I'd eyes are blue, the indicator that a person is under the mind control, but in Thor they were green?
MADMANX chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Wow, you sure pay attention to detail. This is amazing. Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Ooooooooo is Nicky got the hots for Lokster Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!