Reviews for Enlightening Nuances
Selias chapter 27 . 8/18
Not really a huge fan of how you made all of that magic crap and Norse myths canon, but the rest of the story was pretty good.
Nekohana chapter 10 . 7/30
I love your story but I don't like it that you seems to try to pair Loki off with Clint when it's not needed in these kind of stories.
I love these! Hope you update the sequel soon :D
Hello! Sorry no useful info here just writing to say I love this and everything else I've read of your's so far. Right now I'm binge-reading all of your stories (just found them) and I have to say it's so nice to read a story that really captures all of my favourite characters (with the bonus of great writing and grammar). It's 1:40 here in New Zealand, but believe me I am not stopping anytime soon.

Thank you so much! You are amazing!
NightwingSavage chapter 1 . 3/12
cool
the accidental horcrux chapter 18 . 1/24
i think you should do iron man iii to include how his teammates react to us severe anxiety and how he deals with it, also way back in chapter six, tony says 'i'm not retarded' or something along those lines, and i found it totally unnecessary, and there are plenty of other words you could use instead
I was enjoying this series until the middle of this chapter. It was hardly necessary to include a slur in the dialogue. I beg you to consider editing it - it won't be a lot of trouble to change one word that has plenty of non-bigoted synonyms.
Ur fan chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
And all is well. Though I'm curious what the hurry was? Was he afraid his father would change his mind? It's clear that resting a night would've done him more than a little good.
Ur fan chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Wonderful once again. And can I just say how much I love that you include deleted scenes? Hardly anyone does that. I'v come by a scene I had never seen before in the Thor story and since I've been actively looking for it. No luck so far. I find footage used in music compilations but not the genuine scene.
Anyway you are really awsome. Just wanted to say that.
Ur fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Wow, I must aplaud you. Drafting up such a detailed contract can't have been fun. But you did it anyway and at first glance I don't see a way Loki can abuse it. It basicaly says that he can't attack or bully anyone unless they atack him unprovoked. It's about as airtight as it can be.
Good job.
Owieeey chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
What I don't get is Hawkeye harping on Tony using his suit. He built it himself, I could see if someone else built it and he started to use it. It came from him, his intelligence, Hawkeye has his skill but so does Tony.
CheezeLuver2656 chapter 5 . 2/23/2016
Hi! I'm currently reading this series, and I was wondering if movies that take place after Avengers would be shown as well, such as Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Avengers: Age Of Ultron, etc.. It would be interesting to see them reaction to their own future, especially Tony dealing with his anxiety as well as the events of AoU.
This series is really fantastic so far (I mean, I haven't finished what's been released so far, but what I've read so far is incredible) and I just wanted to know if you planned to continue it with the other movies, even if it might be a bit hard to fit into the plot since it litterally takes place in the future. Thanks _
Zephyr169 chapter 27 . 1/21/2016
I love this series Soooooooooo much! It's freaking amazing Hehehehe - off to read the next installment hehehehehe
sylwioszek chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
This story is so awesome! Just like "Inverted Perceptions". :D
I really, really, really lik- love: the 10th chapter "Honing", with Tony's outburst about 'imagined slights' and the whole scene from "'Uh', Tony swiveled around to take in the trees on either side of him as his suit whirred, answering rhetorically, 'Shakespeare in the park?' While gesturing to Thor's attire, he asked in exaggerated formality, 'Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?'" to "'Alright', he nodded permitting the disk to resume its play." That was brilliant :D And the 17th "Perseverance" - the whole confrontation between Tony and Loki! :D And then - the 20th "Insight" with Tony leaving the room QAQ And the 21st "Inevitable" afterwards, continuing with Tony and later with people's positive response! All of that was brilliant! :D
And I love every instance of Tony trusting/believing/interacting/you name it with Bruce :3 And all of Tony's comments and moments. :D
About Asgard part, I kind of expected Tony to maim Odin, after what he did to Loki. But I know that would not help with anything.
Regarding the future Iron Man fanfics - will Pepper be watching too? Like with "Thor"? I assume that Tony wouldn't let her, because he doesn't want to hurt her, and he himself would have hard time watching both disks with the whole team present (btw, please, let it be two separate disks, for two fanfics, I love reading, I want to enjoy them and reading itself as much as physically possible, please~?). But maybe her presence would help him through (and I really want her there; for story's sake? :3) Please~? :)
Ah, but before that, will "The Consultant" be included in "The Incredible Hulk" fic? I really want to know what happened "off camera", Phil really sparked my curiosity in this short, only briefly mentioning the argument. :D It would be fun if Tony told whole story. :D And it would add to Tony's and Bruce's friendship (can we call it "bromance"?).
(Out of curiosity, have you read "Merchant of Death" by Oceanbreeze7, "Linked In" by junebug1234, "Spectacular Ignorance" by darke wulf and "Agnizing" by Oceanbreeze7?)
I also wanted to ask - I take it that Bruce looks like Mark Ruffalo, right? Then in "The Incredible Hulk" fic, Mark Ruffalo will be 'playing' Bruce too? And what about Rhodey? Will it be Don Cheadle?
One more thing, I just wanted to say that I like others too, not only Iron Man (or Bruce or Pepper) :)
Now, "Cementing Heritage" is waiting for me to immerse myself in the pleasure of reading, so let me do just do that. :D
Best wishes~!