Reviews for Enlightening Nuances
Honestly don't you two read chapter 27 . 22h
Interesting :-) not bad! I might read the next one as well. You did have some easy solutions, thanos death and Loki's rescue, that compared to the detailed run through of the movie, made it a bit long to get through, I ended up just skimming the movie text and go straight to the comments.
Luce-san chapter 27 . 9/8
You should, if you have not already, watch guardians of the galaxy. its in the Marvel verse and there's Thanos and an infinity stone involved. It's just a recommendation, do it if you want. And great job writing this story, it was really fun!
Knyle Borealis chapter 27 . 6/9
I really, really love these stories. Woohoo!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 23 . 6/8
Hmmm I have always thought that Asgard would be divided on their opinion of Loki's actions, but it never seemed that way in the movies. The points for loving and hating Loki in this civil war are very valid reasons.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 6/7
So sad to hear about his children and his wife . That kind of event would be so hard to stay married through.

Also she could also just have two bowls to hold the venom. Then she could drip it out. Or use a carved bowl with a long draining tube to spill the venom elsewhere.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 6/7
Children are a sacred topic.
You write an /excellent/ Loki. There's not too much of angst, thank you! I loved him with his children and you really paid attention to their myths. So good!
Nix-LokiFan chapter 19 . 3/24
Nice. Quite well done. I had forgotten about the story of Loki's children.
merchantofdeath chapter 21 . 1/2
Too lazy to log in so...

Anyway, I thought this was AMAZINGGGG ! Just thought I'd let you know ;)

- be warned, the next bit is just me musing, you don't hafta read it -

I always wondered, like, when Tony wakes up and he's all like "please tell me nobody kissed me"... Does that really mean he's hoping that nobody gave him CPR, or if he's hoping it didn't turn into a 'Sleeping Beauty' type situation with his 'true loves kiss' needing to wake him up?

I don't know. It's random, but then again; so is tony.
KarrineGenesis chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Really? Does no one, not a single one, not Ice that in the Avengers movie Lol I'd eyes are blue, the indicator that a person is under the mind control, but in Thor they were green?
MADMANX chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Wow, you sure pay attention to detail. This is amazing. Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Ooooooooo is Nicky got the hots for Lokster Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
OMG Lady Loki LOL Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Their reaction's! Hahahahahahah!

Also,Thor in a dress! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Happyewok chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Heh heh be warned by this never talk bout loki's children with him in a position to kill you