Reviews for There is never a time or place for true love
Lavonya chapter 1 . 1/29
Poor Harry... entertaining... and sweet... and really REALLY sad!
Elfyrwyn chapter 1 . 1/8
The ending is so sad i cried :'(
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Noooo, you should've added more to what happened about the part of riddle and Abraxas finding Harry dead, it was so short
eris8656 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
The ending is so sad :-(. But still a very good story!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Yea, at least Harry got allies in the Malfoy's after all
Maybe Harry would get together with Draco, or will he be locked in a time loop?
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was soooooooooo SAD! TT_TT! NO toommm noooo! TT_TT Luc will never know so sad! Great. ( you so a sex crazy ;o lol! But the plot was sad but great. :)
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Oh, the ending was a bit of a surprise. I would have thought it would be a happy ending, like the cliche slash usually...ahem mostly I mean, but to be more realistic this ending was as good as it can be. Well done, mate. Absolute smashing.
Coyoyotie chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ooh, that was amazing! It was all perfectly timed; just as I was falling in love with them having a future together, it was over (to make a horcrux, which was a nice idea, especially since it was for the ring with the Hallow stone) - suddenly, jarringly, and it was a perfect ending. c:
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Wow! I did not see that coming at all! Well done! Really good and I would love to read a sequel! :D
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
fine story
to bad its ending so sadly
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Oh... My gods. Sorry for the cliché interjection but wow. I adored this! Really really loved how you wrote it so well and relationship worked! There wasn't a terrible future and even if the ending /is/ bittersweet they had found happiness in each other. Awww! I'm in love with this fic. Kudos!
graveskei chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was just beautiful. I love what you did here. Truly! Keep writing more stories. .
Thorilian chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
So sad and so beautiful
DJ8210 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Truthfully, there did not seem to be much of a point to this. So Harry goes back in time, gets together with Malfoy, then dies.
MaiKanon chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Why? Why'd you have to kill him!? I mean... I mean...
ok, it was sort of needed, but still! TT
awesome story! I really loved it! :) I kind of hate the end, but at the same time I loved it :)